Ratings for Dr. Gerome B. Kantor

We looked for a personal physician for several years after moving to Arizona, finally finding Dr. Kantor here in Tucson. We found him to be a compassionate, thorough and totally professional physician in every way. When he joined Northwest Allied Physicians he lost his excellent office staff and soon realized that the constraints placed on him by corporate medecine was not going to work for him and he regretfully resigned. We hope that he will be able to re-establish a practice here. When he does, my wife and I will be the first ones through his door.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Kantor takes time to explain things and in terms my husband could understand. He is patient and thorough. His staff is highly efficient.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Poor Listener - lucky if you can get a word in as he talks incessantly. Withdrew his services by certified letter without explanation. I was mostly satisfied with his services, despite his dominating manner.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

He seems to just want to write a prescription, get you on a med, send you to a lab and have you get in his system of continual "follow up" visits so that he can keep his calendar filled and raking in the insurance cash. He is also inconsistent, during one visit I was put on high BP meds, then he decided that I was fine. At one time he was so focused on getting me on another pill that he completely overlooked that he had already had me on it and we had met three times earlier to review the lab results. Like the other reviewer said... he doesn't listen much. It's almost a monologue at times. I finally had enough.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Always in a hurry. He listens, but does not hear any thing said. Would not recommend for anything except quick fixes, as fever, sore throat, sprains.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr. Gerome B. Kantor's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1975)