Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Belton

We miss him. Best doctor ever. Very knowledgeable and respected. In the community

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Not very happy with 2 days notice of his leaving especially when I was in the office 2 weeks prior!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

He's closed his practice. Gone!! Gone!! Gone!! Gone!! Gone!! Gone!! Gone!! Gone! Gone!!! Gone!! Gone!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Belton is quite personable and generally helpful, however his assessment skills are a bit lacking. He's quick to make a diagnosis before doing a thorough assessment. Handwashing before and after patient contact are not evident, which is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Belton has been our family doctor for over 20 years and through out that entire time he has been nothing but 'Kind, Professional and Willing to listen'.....We are so going to miss him, Port Moody is going to lose a 'Wonderful and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

There is no doubt he is a honestly kind man, there is some doubt about his practice though - Despite what some comments may say there is ALWAYS a wait, sometimes over an hour. I have been seeing him for about 7 years and he has misdiagnosed me many times and didn't listen to what I was saying about my body. I feel he gets annoyed with patients and is quick to dismiss them. Saying this - he has helped my family members through tough times, however when he is off the clock will never be there for you if you end up in the hospital unless you are having a baby.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

In a medical systems where doctors are not taking new patients, I was very pleased that he took on a friend of mine who is expecting her first baby and my husband when his doctor retired. Dr. Belton has been my doctor for almost 10 years. We are comforted by his listening skills, diagnoses and recommendations. His office is on top of follow ups for tests and results. I only wish that he retains locums who are like him when he goes away.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

After I told him what disease I have, and therefore needed investigation into and treatment for, he looked in his textbook to see if it indeed existed, and then said: " I dont think I have anyone else in my practice with (my disease) and I'm not going to get involved". He then left the room before i could respond, terminating me as a patient. I was told by the College of Physicians that its illegal to discriminate based on the patients condition. This didnt stop him, and the corrupt doctors at the College all fully endorsed his discriminatory actions. Its hard to believe this was once a profession that deserved and received respect, and that doctors were once upon a time dedicated to trying to help people! The only vestiges of the real doctors of the past that remain are the offices, pay, and vacations. Today, if you have a difficult disease,they show you the door. Sad. FINAL DIAGNOSIS: FAIL!!

Submitted October 19, 2010

great doctor. I just would like to see a more holistic approach all these pills create major changes in other parts of our bodies creating other problems.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010