Ratings for Dr. Monaliza Setudehnia

I have been going to see the Doctor for about 5 years, within the past year she seems to be more focused on $. I have had the same medications, previously she prescribed year supply as my insurance requires using mail-order. Now she just prescribes for 3 months and wants to see you every three months.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Every time I have seen her she has done nothing, but shame and scold me. She does refer me to specialists. She has no empathy, compassion or respect for me. She treats by lab values and does not listen to me.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

She's an above average doc as long as your issues don't get too complex. But when things go wrong, she can be shockingly insufficient. She doesn't have a decent referral network either. I've had to find specialists on my own by shopping around (not too efficient when you're in a crisis). Don't expect psychological counsel or support. She's the "pull yourself together--get over it" type.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I had my first visit with Dr. Setudehnia on March 27, and I am writing this review because I am totally impressed. Mm history from the previous provider was more than 200 pages, yet by the end of the day, I got a call from the doctor herself to review important information and provide valuable counsel. I am 65 years old and this is the first time a physician called me to discuss information she felt was pertinent and relevant to my well-being. I am grateful that I finally found my primary provider. Thank you Dr. Setudehnia and staff. My children are also grateful.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

She is great. She has no problem with making referrals when needed but takes time and coordinates all medical problems. She is informative and cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Monaliza Setudehnia's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)