Ratings for Dr. Linda I. Sodoma

This clinic likes surprising patients with bills. When you go for your visit and you ask them about paying your co-pay (a fixed amount that I'm supposed to pay each time I visit), they will say "If we didn't ask for it when you came in, you're fine." So you think you have extra savings, WOW right? No, they will wait 2 month and give a bill in the mail. This provider will charge you for a visit even if she spends just a minute to say hi, then sends you to another provider in the same clinic for an ultrasound (which she could have done but she was too busy for you), so BAM! two provider bills for the same day. They will make you leave the office feeling like you've been taken cared of but then they will surprise you with a bill after 5 months, in which case, every costumer service person will say "I'm sorry but we can't do anything about it." Please if you want clients to come back, be more honest. If you you're too busy to do your job, let us know so we can find a different provider that will give us the time of day, and save us our hard-earned dollars.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I went to Dr. Sodoma for my 3rd pregnancy because my previous OB moved. I have a history of complications and losses and was worried about switching but have received EXCELLENT care from Dr. Sodoma and her staff. My appointments never feel rushed and any time I've come in with a concern Dr. Sodoma has taken it seriously. The in-office ultrasound tech is fantastic- she spends all day looking at babies on her screen and always manages to be enthusiastic about seeing mine. I love the nurse as well, she's quick and efficient but always friendly. I've been SO happy with my experience in this office!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Don't go here if you are looking for a Dr that cares to solve your problems or answer questions. 2 years of trying to solve my issues and she still is dismissive and unwilling to pay attention to my requests. They act like I haven't had a history if seeing them. Awful, just awful.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I have to say I felt like she looked down on me because I have AHCCCS state insurance. I am a working mother but unfortunately can not afford private insurance and am blessed enough to still qualify for state assistance. I went into her after she had delivered my daughter because I had found out I had PCOS. The ultrasound clearly showed the PCOS and she looked at the ultrasound and said well you don't have PCOS and that was just a waste of the states money and walked out of the room. I recently found out I am pregnant with my second child and instantly looked for a new OB because I will never go back to her again/

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Would never go back to Dr. Sodoma!!! I have 5 kids - first 3 not delivered by her were vaginal births, 4th delivered by her was emergency c-section (she was complaining how tired she was & that her Starbucks had worn off - as if I wasn't even there) 5th baby had to be c-section & before the surgery I told her I was unsure of getting tubes tied and was thinking I did not want to do it anymore. She totally ignored me - left the room to get ready. By the time I saw her again I was too doped by morphine to talk, but could hear everything. She told the assistant that she was not just tying the tubes, but removing them because I was a "fertile myrtle"!! Over drugged and unable to talk, the tears were rolling down my face and she didn't care. Still in depression from her changing my life and I couldn't do anything about it! Would not recommend her to my enemies! :( very sad

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

She helped me with my insulin resistance, PCOS issues, and delivered my second baby. I wish I could have had her with my first. Overall, and enjoyable experience.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Went in for vaginal hysterectomy. She puncture 3 holes into my blader. She had to call in Dr. Weaver to repaired the damage she cause.Still in pain after 2 years. Cancer was found in my lymph nodes after surgery. Supposebly she got it all?

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

I have delivered three children with Dr. Sodoma. One was natural and the other two have been by cesarean. She has always been patient with my questions and sympathetic to my needs.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

I had complications from a minor surgery Dr. Sodoma performed, and was completely dismissed when I brought it to her attention. My surgery was performed well over a year ago and I still suffer from pain as a result. I gave her several opportunities to correct the situation but to no avail.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

Wonderful doctor who took care of me when pregnant

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Linda I. Sodoma's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1994)