Ratings for Dr. Frances Jang

I have been seeing Dr Jang for 12 years. She is professional, courteous, patient and always answers my questions. I have had many treatments over the years all with excellent results. She is very skilled and gentle with her delivery of injections. Her staff are friendly and very helpful. I feel blessed to have found Dr Jang and I look forward to more visits at Skinworks.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr Jang has never steered me wrong. My skin looks better than it has in my entire life. Every procedure I’ve had in her office has been top notch and worth every penny. Will continue to see her as long as she is practicing.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Top notch dermatologist. I had an acute and prolonged bout of eczema when I saw Dr. Jang, and she was both gracious and helpful. Dr. Jang listened to me, really examined my [somewhat unusual looking] eczema rashes, and suggested a treatment path. She swabbed my eyelids to test for infection, scheduled a follow up, and referred me to a medical dermatologist for ongoing treatment and/or diagnosis. I was honestly overwhelmed by her kindness, having dealt with a generally dismissive medical system for years. There was absolutely no upsell - although I was willing to pursue cosmetic treatments in order to secure her advice on my eczema issue, her treatment suggestions only related to my acute issue. The clinic is classy and professional, which is completely reflective of the care I received. Without a doubt, I would return to this doctor for future derm treatments.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I have been going to Skinworks for five years now. Having suffered from acne scaring, I am most happy to say that it is almost gone. Before this treatment I admit that this condition was very debilitating. But the treatments have made a great impact on my condition. I very much approve of Skinworks treatment. I just only wish that I had known about this years ago. But the treatments are more than this. The staff at Skinworks have been excellent. In particular, Lisa has been wonderful. I am extremely sensitive about my condition. Lisa has always been sensitive and respective. I am not sure whether I could have proceeded though my treatments without her. She has been there for me at every step. This has made my recovery so much easier. I cannot express how grateful I am. So, I absolutely recommend Skinworks. I just wish I had gone earlier.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Nurse Lisa Roberge at Dr Jang's office has skill at knowing exactly what is needed and then making it happen. I have been going to Lisa for about 18 years and have always been extremely happy with the results.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Jang since 2008, and she has made such a difference in my appearance. A couple of weeks ago, I was in St. Paul's Hospital to have an ultrasound, and the attending physician absolutely could not believe how old I was. He said that he did a double take when he read my records, then looked at me. That says it all, doesn't it. Dr. Jang and her staff are caring, amazing people, and I would not trust anyone else with my face. What she has done for me and many others has absolutely improved our lives and our outlook on life, helping us to also feel younger. My husband is so proud when people tell him that he has a beautiful wife, and he always tells me what they have said. Makes my day!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Hope your experience is more positive than mine but I experienced a dismissive attitude and no acknowledgement or support after experiencing significant scarring and ongoing numbness and changes in my smile after 4 years. Make sure you know what kind of filler, how much and where it is being placed in case you need to go to another dermatologist for help.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I have been coming to see Dr. Jang and her nurse Lisa for the past 9 years amd more. My face was starting to show signs of age spots, uneven skin tone etc.. at the age of 45 years. Dr. Jang recommended I have IPL which made an amazing difference over time. Dr. Jang also went into great detail about sun damage to the face. There was one spot which appeared after the IPL which turned out to be basil cell carsinoma. I had it removed right away. There was no spot in that area before I had the procedure! I was an advocate for this procedure. As time went on I was feeling a lot of stress and it was showing on my face.....loss of weight which caused a lot of deep wrinkles on my left side and an unevenness that I did not like......it aged me. I was in my mid 50's. I decided to research fillers and then wanted to try them for myself. I went to see Dr. Jang once again know from a few years back she was very honest with me. I definately knew I did not want a facelift. Dr. Jang and Lisa created a plan (not a financial plan) for fillers over time as I could not afford the full procedure all in one go. I decided to have it done and have never looked back. 9 years later I look and feel so much better than I did when I started the procedure. Lisa does the fillers and she is a wonderful person and compassionate nurse. She understands when you are fearful of needles! I have every confidence Dr. Jang and Lisa because they never push anything on you. Lisa's theory is work on the areas that are noticeable to yourself and the areas that will enhance your face. She brought my aging lips back to a youthful look! She believes if you have one great feature, keep it!! It's not all about plumping up every area😊. I now go once a year for a top up and I am ready for another round of IPL 15 years later!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I recently had Botox with Dr Jang and fillers in my chin with Lisa and the results were perfection in both cases. I am always nervous with injections but the staff here are so gentle (and they gave me chocolate). I am 1000% confident recommending this practice, it is not the cheapest by any stretch but your face deserves better than cheap and you truly get what you pay for in this industry. I won't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I was terrified to get injections (I’m only in my mid twenties), but I wanted thicker skin. I ended up getting sculptra done, and I am thrilled with the natural looking results! Dr. Frances Jang clearly has an eye for beauty. She’s able to look at the face globally and suggest small tweaks that can be be done to increase one’s overall attractiveness. The staff were all lovely and caring, and I didn't feel judged for starting cosmetic treatments at such a young age. In addition to more mature ladies, I would recommend Dr. Jang to all the young ladies out there wanting a natural looking transformation!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017