Ratings for Dr. Frances Jang

Dr. Jang, Kim and the rest of her team are very professional and knowledgeable about skin care. Dr. Jang is very conscientious about the treatments she recommends and genuinely cares for the welfare of your skin.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Went to see her a few years ago and was unimpressed. Her bedside manner: cold, dismissive and condescending as though I might not be able to pay her exhorbitant fees. I would take the positive comments here with a grain of salt and heed the advice of those who have had unsatisfactory experiences.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

I have been visiting Dr. Jang for many year and always happy with the treatments and the excellent results. Yesterday I visited Dr. Jang and Lisa again and both did a great job on me as always. However I was a little bit concerned about their recent corporate change and worried about losing Dr Jang and Lisa in the near future. There are quite a few clinics in my area but I have being always going for Dr. Jang and Lisa because of their knowledge, experience and good work. I know I will keep visiting the clinic as long as Dr. Jang and Lisa are there.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Jang and Lisa have given me better results than I could have imagined. I have been coming to them for a number of years for fillers and skin care. I am never nervous because the results are always beautiful and natural looking. I hardly even wear makeup anymore because I love my skin and the look of my face. I would recommend Dr. Jang to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr Jang is INCREDIBLY knowledgable. The staff is so friendly, helpful and welcoming. She changed my life. I have been searching for a new dermatologist for years and years, it is so comforting to finally found one that I can trust and enjoy going to see!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Jang for 12 years. She is professional, courteous, patient and always answers my questions. I have had many treatments over the years all with excellent results. She is very skilled and gentle with her delivery of injections. Her staff are friendly and very helpful. I feel blessed to have found Dr Jang and I look forward to more visits at Skinworks.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr Jang has never steered me wrong. My skin looks better than it has in my entire life. Every procedure I’ve had in her office has been top notch and worth every penny. Will continue to see her as long as she is practicing.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Top notch dermatologist. I had an acute and prolonged bout of eczema when I saw Dr. Jang, and she was both gracious and helpful. Dr. Jang listened to me, really examined my [somewhat unusual looking] eczema rashes, and suggested a treatment path. She swabbed my eyelids to test for infection, scheduled a follow up, and referred me to a medical dermatologist for ongoing treatment and/or diagnosis. I was honestly overwhelmed by her kindness, having dealt with a generally dismissive medical system for years. There was absolutely no upsell - although I was willing to pursue cosmetic treatments in order to secure her advice on my eczema issue, her treatment suggestions only related to my acute issue. The clinic is classy and professional, which is completely reflective of the care I received. Without a doubt, I would return to this doctor for future derm treatments.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I have been going to Skinworks for five years now. Having suffered from acne scaring, I am most happy to say that it is almost gone. Before this treatment I admit that this condition was very debilitating. But the treatments have made a great impact on my condition. I very much approve of Skinworks treatment. I just only wish that I had known about this years ago. But the treatments are more than this. The staff at Skinworks have been excellent. In particular, Lisa has been wonderful. I am extremely sensitive about my condition. Lisa has always been sensitive and respective. I am not sure whether I could have proceeded though my treatments without her. She has been there for me at every step. This has made my recovery so much easier. I cannot express how grateful I am. So, I absolutely recommend Skinworks. I just wish I had gone earlier.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Nurse Lisa Roberge at Dr Jang's office has skill at knowing exactly what is needed and then making it happen. I have been going to Lisa for about 18 years and have always been extremely happy with the results.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017