Ratings for Dr. Frances Jang

I have seen Dr. Jang for a few years now. I am in my mid 40's and she has helped me look 10 years younger. She is knowledgable, friendly and ensures that you look your best, while not looking like you have had work done. Lisa is also great at fillers. I find the whole staff welcoming and knowledgable. Dr. Jang is very direct, but I appreciate that! Overall I would highly recommend her and her team.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

She completely over-charges, and over-corrects, with Botox, Dysport, and fillers. I have started going elsewhere and am paying way less and am much happier. She overcharged me and gave me a lop-sided face twice with Dysport, which I then had to have corrected elsewhere. The clinic who did the correction was shocked by how much product she put in my face and how much I was charged, I am in my late twenties and she put the equivalent of what an elderly and significantly wrinkled person might need, which caused my whole face to droop on one side. This clinic has some skilled practitioners but they are way too expensive and heavy handed, it's all about the $$ and getting people hooked on the products. Avoid if you value your health, looks, and money.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I see a lot of complaints about Dr. Jang charging for her services. She is worth every dollar. If you can't afford her services, be prepared to accept all consequences of having your face treated by someone who may not be as knowledgeable and passionate. She is the best in her field and often has to repair the poor work that has been done by others. My face was scarred from acne and I am so happy that after treatment by Dr. Jang, I look 10 years younger and regained my confidence to face people. She is a caring, passionate person, who does not talk a lot but strives to give you results. If she seems expensive, maybe it is because she is the best in her field and has the knowledge and experience to give you results without your needing to worry about something going wrong. After all, being a dermatologist, she is a medical doctor who has trained a minimum of 12 years to 15 years and accrued many years of experience. I feel Dr. Jang's expertise and skills are invaluable .

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Doctor didn't seem interested in doing much other than making money.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Jang for 12 years . And she is amazing . Before I started seeing her I hated my skin and had the worst skin due to cystic acne scarring . I started seeing her for filler to help my skin look smother . I have seen her for restylne . Sculpta and radisse over the years. Dr Jang is an excellent injector and always leaves me with a very natural look . I feel like the treatments I have gotten have given me so much confidence . I highly recommend Dr Jang

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I have seen Dr Jang for many years...for a variety of treatments. She is very professional and caring and sets a high standard got her staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Jang for a number of years. I initially came to see her after a laser burn from another dermatology office. She was so caring and empathetic with my experience. She helped me to heal my skin and develop a minimalist routine. She understands my lifestyle as a nurse and runner and keeps things very simple for me. I found her staff very kind. They relate to me and make genuine conversation. There are so many products available and they share that with you. At the end of the day, you can make very informed choices. I have a lot of respect for her clinic and medical expertise.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I first started visiting Dr. Frances Jang with my teenage son many years ago when his acne became severe. Her kindness and sensitivity around his self esteem and treatment is what brought me to her some years later in my 50's for cosmetic dermatology . She is a brilliant and kind Doctor with subtle and creative ways to enhance and assist the changes in my face with delicacy and consideration. She listens to my concerns, remains current in products and procedures and makes me feel and look great . I have been coming to 'Skinworks' for 10 years now and I also have great respect for her assistant Lisa who is is highly trained, skilled and compliments Dr. Jang's work . There are many cosmetic dermatologists in Vancouver but I consider Dr. Jang and her staff to be the best.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Unable to really listen and be genuinely concerned about my requests and interest in aesthetic improvements. Gave me something for which I did not fully consent.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

She gave me a rely bad Botox and Restalayne treatment that left me with a lopsided mouth and one extremely droopy eyelid and brow. Terrible experience! She charges trying top dollar and is NOT at that level. Be careful what you allow her and her staff to do to you.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016