You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Frances Jang

I have been a patient of Dr. Jang for a number of years. I initially came to see her after a laser burn from another dermatology office. She was so caring and empathetic with my experience. She helped me to heal my skin and develop a minimalist routine. She understands my lifestyle as a nurse and runner and keeps things very simple for me. I found her staff very kind. They relate to me and make genuine conversation. There are so many products available and they share that with you. At the end of the day, you can make very informed choices. I have a lot of respect for her clinic and medical expertise.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I first started visiting Dr. Frances Jang with my teenage son many years ago when his acne became severe. Her kindness and sensitivity around his self esteem and treatment is what brought me to her some years later in my 50's for cosmetic dermatology . She is a brilliant and kind Doctor with subtle and creative ways to enhance and assist the changes in my face with delicacy and consideration. She listens to my concerns, remains current in products and procedures and makes me feel and look great . I have been coming to 'Skinworks' for 10 years now and I also have great respect for her assistant Lisa who is is highly trained, skilled and compliments Dr. Jang's work . There are many cosmetic dermatologists in Vancouver but I consider Dr. Jang and her staff to be the best.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Unable to really listen and be genuinely concerned about my requests and interest in aesthetic improvements. Gave me something for which I did not fully consent.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

She gave me a rely bad Botox and Restalayne treatment that left me with a lopsided mouth and one extremely droopy eyelid and brow. Terrible experience! She charges trying top dollar and is NOT at that level. Be careful what you allow her and her staff to do to you.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I was absolutely terrified going in to get my first lip augmentation, but the staff af Skinworks were amazing. Francis and Lisa spent a ton of time with me to go through my options and look through photos to make sure I got exactly what I wanted from the procedure, and answered every question I had in great depth. I was very hesitant about getting the injections done; I am terrible with needles and pain, faint easily, and had an important trip/event coming up, so I was really concerned about bruising and swelling. They explained to me that Lisa uses a gentler method that injects with a tube rather than a needle which avoids puncturing your blood vessels, so you have much less risk of bruises and puffiness. The procedure itself was so easy and almost completely pain-free, and the results are fantastic. So far I have had almost no swelling and no bruising at all, and they look amazing! I could not recommend this team at Skinworks highly enough. They truly are the best in the business; I would never even consider going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Jang for about 18 months now for my skin (rosacea and hormonal acne) and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. My skin is FOREVER changed and therefore so is my life. She is a miracle worker and I am so happy to have discovered her as a doctor. I also want to acknowledge some of the more negative reviews. If you are surprised that a cosmetic skin clinic in Vancouver is money-oriented: wake up and smell the roses! This is a business, the entire purpose of its existence is to make money. I knew the investment I was going to make into my skin and never once felt pressured to do more than I was comfortable with. Thanks again Dr. Jang. :)

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

For many years I have been seeing Dr Jang. She has abated the effects of aging, sun damaged skin through treatments and skin care product suggestions! Presently Exilis has shown an improvement in my neck elasticity after half the treatments. Kim, Lisa, Maria and Joanne are very skilled and knowledgeable. Reception approachable and friendly. I would recommend Dr Jang to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Frances Jang's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Jang for a number of years. I initially came to see her after a laser burn from another dermatology office. She was so caring and ..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first started visiting Dr. Frances Jang with my teenage son many years ago when his acne became severe. Her kindness and sensitivity around his self esteem a..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unable to really listen and be genuinely concerned about my requests and interest in aesthetic improvements. Gave me something for which I did not fully consen..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "She gave me a rely bad Botox and Restalayne treatment that left me with a lopsided mouth and one extremely droopy eyelid and brow. Terrible experience! She ch..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Jang and her staff, they make getting injections something to look forward to!! She is highly skilled and the best in the city by far."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was absolutely terrified going in to get my first lip augmentation, but the staff af Skinworks were amazing. Francis and Lisa spent a ton of time with me to g..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Jang for about 18 months now for my skin (rosacea and hormonal acne) and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. My skin is FOREV..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "No improvement after my acne treatment, but a heavy bill with a list of recommended creams... You're better off with your family doctor. "

January 8, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Be very careful about what you let her do because whatever happens will be yours alone to deal with."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For many years I have been seeing Dr Jang. She has abated the effects of aging, sun damaged skin through treatments and skin care product suggestions! Present..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was my first time seeing Dr.Frances Jang. What a fantastic experience!!! Where have you been hiding... I have been living in Vancover for over 3 years... A..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I will.admit that Dr Jang is great at what she does. She is VERY skilled at injections. What she is not skilled at is how it speak to her patients. Every time i..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have come to. Dr. Jang for many procedures and all have been exceptional. The very best staff, reception and Dr. Jang herself is brilliant. I was very impres..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Whoever thought going to a doctor would be something to look forward to! It is if you're talking about Dr Jang. She and her staff create a very welcoming ambian..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jang and her team has done several procedures with me and I'm always amazed at how subtle and yet how dramatic the results are. The dramatic change from look..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wow; extremely happy with the results of my procedures! Dr. Jang & her team, especially Lisa & Maria are outstanding! Dr. Jang is such a lovely person & knowl..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jang is a lovely woman, and was very personable and friendly upon first meeting. She was nothing but honest. Lisa is another key member of this team who I..."

June 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.skinworks.ca" to "http://www.skinworks.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "V6N 3E6". Address has been updated from "None" to "3568 West 41st Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16047377100".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "1/9192938£+'"+£++#+2+22-;##8+"'+£+#9@9+''+"+"+#8£8£"

May 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Beware. You will pay a fortune and don't even think about complaining about any results that are unexpected, or side effects that may be damaging."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "And they say that the fountain of youth is just a myth? Not since I've met Dr. Jang and staff!!! They are not only true professionals but they are artists as we..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Jang for fillers and recently botox over a period of about five years. I choose to go to Dr. Jang because of her excellent skills and up to the ..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Jang. She made me feel completely at ease and spent the time really helping me understand what work could be do..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose this clinic based on the fact they were rated the best cosmedic center 6 years in a row! Upon meeting Dr. Jang and Maria it was no surprise to me why th..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Don't get fooled by the few negative comments about Dr. Jang and Skinworks. I have been to a lot of different clinics and have to say that by far my experience..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "only know money moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney"

October 14, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Beyond Botox, I wisely resisted the potions and treatments she recommended. There is no denying she's an expert injector. The rest is hocus pocus."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Jang due to bad hyperpigmentation. 2 yrs and thousands of dollars later in expensive creams and a failed laser treatment, I am way worse than ..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had an indented scar on my forehead and I had 5 or 6 fraxel treatments done over about 6 months and then some filler injected and the scar is almost invisible..."

September 11, 2014