Ratings for Dr. Frances Jang

I have used 5 different doctors/clinics for Botox, Fillers and Laser work over the last 21 years.... Dr Jang and her team are the best in all regards. They are not the least expensive BUT they provide EXCELLENT results at a reasonable cost. YES, there are much cheaper places to go to for botox, or even an IPL now a days...but why take that risk with your face by using a non-doctor? But the most important reason I am writing this review is that I have finally found a doctor/clinic/technician that can reduce (almost eliminate !!) lip lines without turning you into Daffy Duck!! As a non-smoker, I was horrified to start having smoker's lips at age 30. When I was young and played concert flute for 12 years, practised 3 hours a day...I had no idea that I was creating an over-developed upper lip muscle that would give me "smoker's lips". Over the years from age 30-51, I have tried different ways to rectify the damage....but never found anyone that could erase these lines, and still leave me looking 'natural'... so I gave up, and just used a little botox to try and stop further damage. But I never stopped hating my lip lines and they never stopped growing. I went to see Dr Jang for botox and an IPL, after I noticed the amazing results on a girlfriend. Dr Jang's technician, Lisa highly recommended that I allow her to try to fix my lip lines. After all the failed attempts and a few horrifying Daffy Duck experiences, I was very hesitant. But the before and after photos and her explanation on how her technic was different....persuaded me to try. It has been 3 weeks now, and I am amazed and thrilled to see the final results. My lips look normal and move normally, but my lip lines have almost completely disappeared. For 21 years I have hated these lines....and they are gone and the results will apparently last approximately a year, which is much longer than botox and filler. If you HATE your lip lines....go see Dr. Jang and Lisa. I highly recommend this clinic and their services.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I went to see Dr. Jang last april 2015 for filler in the under eye area. I read a lot that this area is very challenging and it takes an expert and special kind of skills to get it right. Even though i read few bad review here and there i decided to go and try because her credentials are great. She was very lovely and explained how this will work. Her way of doing it is to inject a little amount to have that subtle look and no look over done. She said after a week or two the final result will show and filler will subtle in. She said if i liked it to be more then i can come back and she will do more ONLY if needed. She really cares about my face looking natural and no overdone more than she cares about how much im willing to spend. So basically i did go back and she injected again and there was some left of the fillers so she suggest that she inject my chin to give me more of a defined jaw line. It really looked amazing. she even injected botox in that area free of charge to achieve the right chin shape. over all Im really impressed with her work. I strongly appreciated how much she cares about the result looking natural as much as she can. I also did some botox though i don't have many wrinkles but it gave me an awake look with a natural brow arch. more than a year later I am going back to get the same treatments done as i love the result so much.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I had cystic acne with deep scarring and pigmentation when I went through hormonal changes turning 40. I feel fortunate that because of Dr.Jang's extensive medical expertise and skills, I was able to regain my confidence and freedom from having to wear heavy makeup. I had various laser treatments to remove scarring and pigmentation. I am happy that I can trust Dr.Jang with keeping me look young and feel confident without worrying about something going wrong with my face. I will continue to see her for all my facial and anti aging procedures , like Botox and fillers and whatever she suggests because she is the best! If she is direct at times, it is because she is a medical doctor , and a specialist, and her training is like that. She is also one of the top dermatologists in her profession. I love Dr.Jang and am happy knowing I can continue to keep looking 10 years younger with her help. My face and how it looks is not something I want to put in the hands of less experienced people when treatment involves medical lasers, and Botox, and injections. Not done properly, there are serious consequences . I have seen cases that Dr. Jang has had to correct because no one else could. Dr.Jang costs more because she knows more, and she is worth every dollar! My face should be where I put my money, hahah.😉

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I have seen Dr. Jang for a few years now. I am in my mid 40's and she has helped me look 10 years younger. She is knowledgable, friendly and ensures that you look your best, while not looking like you have had work done. Lisa is also great at fillers. I find the whole staff welcoming and knowledgable. Dr. Jang is very direct, but I appreciate that! Overall I would highly recommend her and her team.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

She completely over-charges, and over-corrects, with Botox, Dysport, and fillers. I have started going elsewhere and am paying way less and am much happier. She overcharged me and gave me a lop-sided face twice with Dysport, which I then had to have corrected elsewhere. The clinic who did the correction was shocked by how much product she put in my face and how much I was charged, I am in my late twenties and she put the equivalent of what an elderly and significantly wrinkled person might need, which caused my whole face to droop on one side. This clinic has some skilled practitioners but they are way too expensive and heavy handed, it's all about the $$ and getting people hooked on the products. Avoid if you value your health, looks, and money.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I see a lot of complaints about Dr. Jang charging for her services. She is worth every dollar. If you can't afford her services, be prepared to accept all consequences of having your face treated by someone who may not be as knowledgeable and passionate. She is the best in her field and often has to repair the poor work that has been done by others. My face was scarred from acne and I am so happy that after treatment by Dr. Jang, I look 10 years younger and regained my confidence to face people. She is a caring, passionate person, who does not talk a lot but strives to give you results. If she seems expensive, maybe it is because she is the best in her field and has the knowledge and experience to give you results without your needing to worry about something going wrong. After all, being a dermatologist, she is a medical doctor who has trained a minimum of 12 years to 15 years and accrued many years of experience. I feel Dr. Jang's expertise and skills are invaluable .

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Doctor didn't seem interested in doing much other than making money.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Jang for 12 years . And she is amazing . Before I started seeing her I hated my skin and had the worst skin due to cystic acne scarring . I started seeing her for filler to help my skin look smother . I have seen her for restylne . Sculpta and radisse over the years. Dr Jang is an excellent injector and always leaves me with a very natural look . I feel like the treatments I have gotten have given me so much confidence . I highly recommend Dr Jang

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I have seen Dr Jang for many years...for a variety of treatments. She is very professional and caring and sets a high standard got her staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Jang for a number of years. I initially came to see her after a laser burn from another dermatology office. She was so caring and empathetic with my experience. She helped me to heal my skin and develop a minimalist routine. She understands my lifestyle as a nurse and runner and keeps things very simple for me. I found her staff very kind. They relate to me and make genuine conversation. There are so many products available and they share that with you. At the end of the day, you can make very informed choices. I have a lot of respect for her clinic and medical expertise.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016