You may also like

Rate Dr. Frances Jang

Dr. Frances Jang's Ratings

Dr Jang and her team has done several procedures with me and I'm always amazed at how subtle and yet how dramatic the results are. The dramatic change from looking tired and worn to a healthy beautiful reflection is so dramatic and yet so subtle that no one really notices any big changes other than I look great! Isn't that the whole point! So happy once gain with how I was treated and of course with the amazing results.
Thank You to the whole team; from the girls up front to Dr Jang herself are always welcoming, thoughtful and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Wow; extremely happy with the results of my procedures! Dr. Jang & her team, especially Lisa & Maria are outstanding! Dr. Jang is such a lovely person & knowledgeable professional; caring & honest she recommended another type of laser treatment for my face vs my regular IPL & I LOVE the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843445].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Jang is a lovely woman, and was very personable and friendly upon first meeting. She was nothing but honest. Lisa is another key member of this team who I was more than impressed with. My friends recommended me to see her and I don't regret it whatsoever. She is gentle and more than skilled at what she is doing. More than happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2827338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Beware. You will pay a fortune and don't even think about complaining about any results that are unexpected, or side effects that may be damaging.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

And they say that the fountain of youth is just a myth? Not since I've met Dr. Jang and staff!!!
They are not only true professionals but they are artists as well......beauty experts!
Since I've been going and following her advice with the amazing help of Lisa and Maria,I wake-up everyday looking better and feeling great!!!
No one compares to them!!!
THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I have seen Dr. Jang for fillers and recently botox over a period of about five years. I choose to go to Dr. Jang because of her excellent skills and up to the minute knowledge. Her assistants are well trained and supervised for administering mouth and chin fillers and I like the fact that she injects botox and filler around the eyes personally, although the fee is higher for her personal expertise. The most important reason that I choose Dr. Jang is that I neverhave to worry about ending up with a botched job or bad side effects at her state of the art clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2748680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Jang. She made me feel completely at ease and spent the time really helping me understand what work could be done to create a more youthful appearance that would look NATURAL. I am so pleased with the route we took and deciding upon having facial filler done. You'll be so pleased and so glad you went to see her. Do it!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I chose this clinic based on the fact they were rated the best cosmedic center 6 years in a row! Upon meeting Dr. Jang and Maria it was no surprise to me why they had received such outstanding ratings! Dr.Jang has an expert understanding of the anatomy of the face and the components of aging. She is highly skilled in injecting. Her abilities far surpass any other clinic I have visited in the past 15 years, and I have been to many! As an added bonus she is kind and compassionate and listened intently to my concerns. Along with Maria they offered me solutions to provide me with a more youthful and attractive face. She took a subtle approach to the changes, meaning I would require more than one visit. ThTopis was important to me as I like a natural look. I am extremely happy with the results and enjoy the consistently warm atmosphere they provide at Skinworks. Keep up the great work ladies!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2670910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Don't get fooled by the few negative comments about Dr. Jang and Skinworks. I have been to a lot of different clinics and have to say that by far my experience at Skinworks was the best. From friendly staff, expert advice from Dr. Jang and exceptional results I can honestly say that I wouldn't go anywhere else, ever!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2608225].votes_count ]]