Ratings for Dr. Frances Jang

Doctor didn't seem interested in doing much other than making money.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Jang for 12 years . And she is amazing . Before I started seeing her I hated my skin and had the worst skin due to cystic acne scarring . I started seeing her for filler to help my skin look smother . I have seen her for restylne . Sculpta and radisse over the years. Dr Jang is an excellent injector and always leaves me with a very natural look . I feel like the treatments I have gotten have given me so much confidence . I highly recommend Dr Jang

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I have seen Dr Jang for many years...for a variety of treatments. She is very professional and caring and sets a high standard got her staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Jang for a number of years. I initially came to see her after a laser burn from another dermatology office. She was so caring and empathetic with my experience. She helped me to heal my skin and develop a minimalist routine. She understands my lifestyle as a nurse and runner and keeps things very simple for me. I found her staff very kind. They relate to me and make genuine conversation. There are so many products available and they share that with you. At the end of the day, you can make very informed choices. I have a lot of respect for her clinic and medical expertise.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I first started visiting Dr. Frances Jang with my teenage son many years ago when his acne became severe. Her kindness and sensitivity around his self esteem and treatment is what brought me to her some years later in my 50's for cosmetic dermatology . She is a brilliant and kind Doctor with subtle and creative ways to enhance and assist the changes in my face with delicacy and consideration. She listens to my concerns, remains current in products and procedures and makes me feel and look great . I have been coming to 'Skinworks' for 10 years now and I also have great respect for her assistant Lisa who is is highly trained, skilled and compliments Dr. Jang's work . There are many cosmetic dermatologists in Vancouver but I consider Dr. Jang and her staff to be the best.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Unable to really listen and be genuinely concerned about my requests and interest in aesthetic improvements. Gave me something for which I did not fully consent.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

She gave me a rely bad Botox and Restalayne treatment that left me with a lopsided mouth and one extremely droopy eyelid and brow. Terrible experience! She charges trying top dollar and is NOT at that level. Be careful what you allow her and her staff to do to you.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I love Dr. Jang and her staff, they make getting injections something to look forward to!! She is highly skilled and the best in the city by far.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I was absolutely terrified going in to get my first lip augmentation, but the staff af Skinworks were amazing. Francis and Lisa spent a ton of time with me to go through my options and look through photos to make sure I got exactly what I wanted from the procedure, and answered every question I had in great depth. I was very hesitant about getting the injections done; I am terrible with needles and pain, faint easily, and had an important trip/event coming up, so I was really concerned about bruising and swelling. They explained to me that Lisa uses a gentler method that injects with a tube rather than a needle which avoids puncturing your blood vessels, so you have much less risk of bruises and puffiness. The procedure itself was so easy and almost completely pain-free, and the results are fantastic. So far I have had almost no swelling and no bruising at all, and they look amazing! I could not recommend this team at Skinworks highly enough. They truly are the best in the business; I would never even consider going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Jang for about 18 months now for my skin (rosacea and hormonal acne) and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. My skin is FOREVER changed and therefore so is my life. She is a miracle worker and I am so happy to have discovered her as a doctor. I also want to acknowledge some of the more negative reviews. If you are surprised that a cosmetic skin clinic in Vancouver is money-oriented: wake up and smell the roses! This is a business, the entire purpose of its existence is to make money. I knew the investment I was going to make into my skin and never once felt pressured to do more than I was comfortable with. Thanks again Dr. Jang. :)

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016