Ratings for Dr. Mayy S. Deadrick

As a Physician I was impressed with her knowledge and understanding of my problems.The Doctor was quick to evaluate my basic issues and gave me specific steps to take and refered me to a Specialist.I am happy to have her as a PC MD>

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. Deadrick is not that great. I was diagnosed for pcos and she did not perform hardly any tests except when I insisted that she test for glucose. Women doctors are supposed to be more in tune with women's needs. Ironically, my gynecologist did a better job at diagnosing and it's a he!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Deadrick is one of the nicest, kind Dr.'s I have ever been to. She listens and always has positive things to say. I am a white coat syndrome patient and she has put me at ease by having such a terrific compassion for her job. We need more Dr. Deadricks!! She is awesome

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Wonderful disposition. Always sees you when your appointment actually is scheduled for! Willing to refer you to specialists if needed and returns calls promptly. Rated one of the top 100 docs in Phoenix 2008 and definitely is!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Mayy S. Deadrick's Credentials

• Spanish

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)