Ratings for Dr. Judith E. Riley

I came to Dr. Riley's office to establish GYN care, and in the initial paperwork filled out a very intrusive questionnaire. Due to my recent symptoms, Dr. Riley recommended an endometrial biopsy. A couple weeks later during that very invasive, painful and scary procedure (I was terrified and she knew this), and at that crucial moment she began asking me very intimate questions about a recent personal tragedy. Then she asked me why I was crying, speaking to me in a patronizing tone, as if she was speaking to a 10-year-old girl. I felt attacked from all sides, literally, in a most vulnerable position. I have been scarred emotionally since that trauma and haven't been able to trust another GYN since then. This person should not be allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Incredible bedside manner. Makes you feel like you are her only patient. I don't know how she does this and is still able to be very punctual with her appointments. The most I ever waited was 15minutes, which is especially nice since I have my two infant girls with me usually. She was extremely knowledgable and able to speak so any average person could understand. She also is a spectacular surgeon as I was able to feel like myself after only two weeks from my C section. I would recommend her to anyone I can. Small practice and only delivers at U of Arizona hospital but the best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Riley is very caring, easy to talk to, takes time to answer your questions and does not rush through your appt. I have been seeing her for a number of years and am very pleased with not only Dr. Riley but her friendly and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Riley truly knows what she is talking about. I had a scheduled c section, the hospital I went to, they were understaffed & not taking good care of me, Dr. Riley fixed that. She genuinly cares abt her patients & does everything in her power to make sure you are taken care of.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Dr. Riley is the best doctor you can possibly have!! She takes time with you and listens to everything you say. She is more like a friend who is actually really concerned about your weel being. I had post partum very bad and she was so helpful, it made me feel better just going in the office and seeing her. Do not have any other doctor, she is the best.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Dr. Riley is AMAZING. She was recommended to me by a friend and I am so thankful for that. She treats me like family, makes me feel so good about myself, and doesn't approach her patients or medicine with a holier-than-thou approach that so many doctors do. She is down to earth, doesn't shove her opinions down your throat, and treats all of her patients with an individual approach. She doesn't rush to c-sections like so many OBs do. I wasn't fully dilated or effaced, and rather than jump to a c-section, she tried alternative methods and Iw as able to deliver vaginally. The entire staff knows me by my first name, remembers my husband's name, and my son's name! Her receptionist, Annie, is so sweet and helpful, Tami, the office manager, doles out helpful tips, and Sheri, the physicians assistant, is kind and so helpful (she schedules all lab work, radiology, and calls in all prescriptions!). I keep telling Dr. Riley that she's never allowed to retire!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Dr. Riley was fantastic. I had to switch doctors at 32 weeks, because my last dr + office was horrible. When I first called and explained my situation Tammy had me come in right away. They have a small staff so they all know who you are which I loved. Dr. Riley was great on so many levels. She had a great balance of when medicine should be used and when it shouldn't. I ended up having to have a c-section because my daughter's head was too big, and I never dilated. But when she gave me my options, she was not pushy in any way. I randomly chose Dr. Riley and ended up having a great end of my pregnancy due to her and her staff. She also recommended a FANTASTIC pediatrician. All the way around best dr out there.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Judith E. Riley's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal