Ratings for Dr. Albert S. Callie

I grew up with Dr. Callie Sr. being my doctor and now, my 4 & 6 year old daughters see him and his son (Dr. Callie Jr.) They are fantastic doctors, and their staff is great with working around my work schedule. I wouldn't take my girls any where else!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I love my experience with Dr. Callie he is very smart and reassures my husband and I when we have questions. He is very kind and caring towards my child.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I have used both Dr.s for years and both are very good at what they do with my children's medical issues. I have not had any issues with either doctor and if I don't know something I make sure they explain in detail, so I do understand. I mean we are paying for their time, are we not?

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Callie was at the hospital right after my son was born, and again at 6am the next morning. He's soft-spoken and can be a little tough to read, but is gentle with the kids and is compatible with a common-sense approach to parenting - e.g., great for a non-panicky parent who doesn't want to make a fuss over bumps and scrapes. Father and son (both Dr. Albert Callie) work as a team, so sometimes we see Sr and sometimes Jr, and they're both good with the kids. They're also very available - I have called in early morning to leave a message requesting a call back, and Dr. Callie has answered the phone (great surprise) and told me just to come in. Sat AM appts available. Office staff are neither super nice nor unhelpful - they're efficient and they get the job done well.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

As a child we attended doctor callies office. So as an adult my husband and I decided to take our son there. When it came time for his circumcision because he was too small at birth my husband could not come i had to take my one month old son by myself they messed up his circumcsion he has alot of scar tissue still! and they called me back there to restrain my own child to get his bleeding under control then proceeeded to scold me as i cried for not holding him hard enough it was a very bad expierience and have been afraid to take my son back to a doctor since then.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Albert S. Callie's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1966)