Ratings for Dr. W. P. Ciszak

Dr. Ciszak is amazing. Whenever I leave his office I always feel better and my problems seem smaller. He has a great sense of humor and his calm manner is very reassuring. I love his wonderful therapy dog "Dudley". I wish he would bring him to the office every day!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I only have good things to say about Dr. Ciszak. When I first met him, he appeared somewhat cold an aloof but with time I found him very warm hearted and extremely helpful. He seems to have a very wide range of skills and does a lot of things that walk in clinics can’t do. The only problem is that he does not work on Wednesdays and weekends and his hours are quite short so I have to go to a walk-in which is usually disappointing.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

No empathy, no understanding of what is helpful. He needs to re-train or stop practicing.

Submitted October 30, 2015

What I value most in a doctor is ability, diligence and good judgement. Dr. Ciszak has these qualities in abundance. In the 20 years that I have been with him he has never let me down. I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Ciszak's since the 1980s. He was great when I first started seeing him, however in the past 5-7 years I have found him becoming crabby, moody, rude (when I gained a few extra pounds he told me I was fat), argumentative, and disinterested in his patient's well being. His bedside manner has become hit and miss - depending on which day of the week you see him, he's either crabby or happy. I think he spends too much time concentrating on immigration patients (which he is solely doing so for the $$$) to the detriment of his long-time patients. I have tried to find another doctor but none in the downtown area are taking new patients so I've had to stay with Ciszak. Would I recommend him? I hate to say it but no, I suggest you try to find someone else and only use him as a last resort.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Unfortunately my experiences with Dr Ciszak were among the worst I've had with any doctor. Very cold with poor bedside manner. Rushed and did not convey even the slightest sense of caring. Too bad since he is located so close to me.

Submitted August 27, 2014

My experience was very different from the irate comment below. The staff were polite to a fault and very helpful. The whole process was smooth and satisfactory in every regard. I have no hesitation in recommending this clinic to anyone in need of a medical examination.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Worst staff I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Rude, condescending, and completely unhelpful. It's a wonder this guy is even in business with staff like that. Good thing he has a monopoly on immigration medicals otherwise, he'd actually have to focus on service!

Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Ciszak has been my family doctor for 21 years. He is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Ciszak as family doctor he is much better than walk in clinic doctors.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

We saw dr Ciszak for our medical exam for Canadian immigration, on the advice of our lawyer. We had a very good experience - we got an appointment for the next day and we were seen immediately when we arrived. The receptionist was very pleasant and competent and the doctor was highly professional. The whole process was extremely smooth and efficient. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012