Ratings for Dr. David Wong

Very knowledgable and overall great doctor, my family has been seeing him for over 10+ years.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I had visited Dr Wong recently and was misdiagnosed by him. I had severe headaches, but Dr Wong said i was okay to go to work even though i had 2 weeks of migraines. When i was in his office, the doctor had actually stated that the technology to diagnose me did not exist but perhaps in 10 to 30 years we should be able to better diagnose you. I had to go to another doctor in BC to get a proper diagnosis and treatment that included a MRI which Dr Wong had refused to order. The BC doctor was able to prescribe a treatment and medication to help with the migraines. If you have a choice, please do not use Dr Wong as your family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I have always received great care from Dr. Wong. He really cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

It looks like some of these responses were put in by the doctor, or his office. Half are super bad, half super good. He's known as the prescription doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I went to see Dr. Wong after extreme pain in my leg which was getting worse daily. I actually cried in his office from the pain but he had absolutely no compassion. I asked for a note to excuse myself from work but he coldly told me there was nothing wrong with me and to return to work the next day. That night I admitted myself into the emergency ward and was diagnosed with sepsis. That night I went into septic shock and would have died if I hadn't gone in to emergency. I spent 40 days in the hospital and went through multiple surgeries. If I had listened to Dr. Wong that day I would have died. I would warn everyone to NEVER trust or even visit Dr. Wong. He is incompetent, has no compassion and should not be practising medicine.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Did not listen to me. Said i was fine im not.why is he still in practice.others might like him but he sure does not listen and i could not understand him at all.not very happy with him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

He provides an essential service with his walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Trash. i went to him for a simple referral, and was told no. He told me to see my regular doctor who's booked up until january because he was uncomfortable with it.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Wong for many years and find him not only pleasant, but very competent. He listens to my concerns and always provide good information about the pros and cons of any treatment before prescribing it. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

This doctor is awesome. He listens. He takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015