Ratings for Dr. Maritza I. Irizarry

Awesome! That is the one word I would use to describe my experience. I was greeted with a bright smile and it only got better from there. Thank you !

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

staff very polite and helpful, Dr Irizarry was even better she gave us a lot of recommendations, she took quite some time to answer all our questions. she was very nice with my children, my kids love her.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Staff is very polite, knowledgeable and go beyond to help no matter how full the office can be.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

It has been the worst experience involving medical care. IT IS WORSE THEN ANY EMERGENCY ROOM EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER HAD. HER STAFF IS HORRIBLE and un organized. Various times they have misplaced my childish medical records. How bad is that! Absolutely do not recommend. Maritza Irrizarry pediatrics. Ms. Irrizarry I recommend a staff and self evaluation to figure out the problem in you office.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

1)staff not returning calls as promised 2)staff is not experienced with insurance benefits (co-pays, adding newborns to mothers policy,etc.) 3)Dr. Irizarry taking a whole day saying she is coming to see the baby in the hospital and by 4:30 informing us that it would take another hour and half at least, totally ignoring the fact that other people have lives and schedules as well 4)office only taking cash, no checks, no credit cards, no FSA payments possible 5)staff scheduling appointment to a different location than requested without saying so 6)staff speaking Spanish on the phone about our situation thinking that we can't understand. Totally disappointed how we were treated and totally ignored trying to schedule appointment, staff not competent to do their jobs, to inform patients (parents) about relevant information about payments, and appointment location. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND DR. IRIZARRY.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009