Ratings for Dr. David M. Brown

Everytime I would take my teens to see him for an issue they were having, all he every did was write a scrip. my daughter, 17, was having sever back pain. everytime we went, he wrote a scrip for muscle relaxers, but no referal. on one occasion, the pain was so bad,she went to the Er by ambulance because she couldnt get out of bed. He still wouldnt write the referal. So I told him if he didnt, I would sue him! He gave the referal, but fired us as a patient. When he got the results, he told me and my daughter that the written report showed "nothing wrong" with her back. I took the report to a new Doc. He said the report stated she had 2 herniated discs! The man flat out lied! He was also my mothers doc who was 68 at the time. She complained for 2 yrs about upper right stomach pain and all he did was writes pain scrips. No referal. Her new doc ordered a sonogram. She had a gall stone 3x size of her gallbladder.internest said it could have killed her!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Dr. David M. Brown's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1989)

Carefirst Bcbs