Ratings for Dr. Nancy Crossen

The best..she cant be replaced and sadly her replacement is not even close to what Nancy had to offer

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Nancy crossen is amazing Doctor with a big gold heart ,making sure her patients are well taken cared of..She deserve a award...she was the best ..lm going to miss her terribly.. Happy retirement..

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

A doctor who believed in caring for patients, nothing was ever too much. There will never be an adequate replacement for her. Thank you for your years of help and advice, we will miss you!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

now retired,she was the best doctor you would find any where in the world.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Excellent doctor, patient and accurate recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

The best Dr ever, we will miss her so much. She attended the birth of my sons over 20 years ago and they still don't want another dr.

Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Crossen is simply the best doctor! She goes above and beyond for her patients...very caring and knows when to send you to a specialist.Always available if you are in need, will make calls late into the evening or weekend for test results or to check your condition. I have been seeing Dr. Crossen for over 34 years and would follow her anywhere! 10 Stars

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr Crossen is simply the best! I have been a patient of Dr. Crossen's for over 30 years, since she started her practice. Capable, compassionate, dedicated. From running interference in the ER for me with one of my sons, to house calls, to regular office visits - Dr. Crossen provides simple no-nonsense outstanding care. I and my sons are very, very lucky patients! Wish there was a way to give 10 stars in each category.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Crossen is amazing! She was my mom's doctor since she was a teenager, delivered me and I continue to see her even living out in Surrey and making the drive to North Van is 100% worth it. She is so kind, thorough and understanding to my needs. I feel so safe and in good hands when I am there, compared to other doctors I have been to.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

just so great to see Nancy is still practicing. She was wonderful 35 years ago and it looks like she's kept up her standards. Was so grateful to have her as a family Doc. Way to go Nancy!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015