Ratings for Dr. Nancy Crossen

The best Dr ever, we will miss her so much. She attended the birth of my sons over 20 years ago and they still don't want another dr.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Crossen is simply the best doctor! She goes above and beyond for her patients...very caring and knows when to send you to a specialist.Always available if you are in need, will make calls late into the evening or weekend for test results or to check your condition. I have been seeing Dr. Crossen for over 34 years and would follow her anywhere! 10 Stars

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr Crossen is simply the best! I have been a patient of Dr. Crossen's for over 30 years, since she started her practice. Capable, compassionate, dedicated. From running interference in the ER for me with one of my sons, to house calls, to regular office visits - Dr. Crossen provides simple no-nonsense outstanding care. I and my sons are very, very lucky patients! Wish there was a way to give 10 stars in each category.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Crossen is amazing! She was my mom's doctor since she was a teenager, delivered me and I continue to see her even living out in Surrey and making the drive to North Van is 100% worth it. She is so kind, thorough and understanding to my needs. I feel so safe and in good hands when I am there, compared to other doctors I have been to.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

just so great to see Nancy is still practicing. She was wonderful 35 years ago and it looks like she's kept up her standards. Was so grateful to have her as a family Doc. Way to go Nancy!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Simply put, Dr Crossen is the best there is. She delivered me and has been my doctor for 30 years now. I feel so grateful to be one of her patients.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Crossen is simply the best! I have been going to her for over 34 years and my 19 year old daughter also sees her..Dr. Crossen goes that extra mile for her patients by calling them with results even if that is on the weekends or late at night. Dr. Crossen will also recommend specialists rather than dispensing pills...she will get to the bottom of the issue! thank you so much Dr. Crossen for all your years of incredible service to others.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Nancy and Paulette are the absolute best, I have been a patient since 1980, and in all that time have always been treated like a friend, not just a patient. The are the best examples of how a Doctor's office should be !!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

The best doctor ever. We have seen her for years. She delivered my baby. We love her

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Paulette and Nancy score 10 out of 5 on everything. In the 30+ years she's been my GP, I can think of less than a handful of times when I've had to very long. Years ago, when my sister from the island was having a pregnancy problem, I called Nancy and she said to get her to the hospital. Upon arrival, Nancy was there, waiting for us. It was Sunday and she'd left her family brunch... We just can't see her cape and tights!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012