You may also like

Rate Dr. Nancy Crossen

Dr. Nancy Crossen's Ratings

Dr Crossen is simply the best! I have been a patient of Dr. Crossen's for over 30 years, since she started her practice. Capable, compassionate, dedicated. From running interference in the ER for me with one of my sons, to house calls, to regular office visits - Dr. Crossen provides simple no-nonsense outstanding care. I and my sons are very, very lucky patients!

Wish there was a way to give 10 stars in each category.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Crossen is amazing! She was my mom's doctor since she was a teenager, delivered me and I continue to see her even living out in Surrey and making the drive to North Van is 100% worth it. She is so kind, thorough and understanding to my needs. I feel so safe and in good hands when I am there, compared to other doctors I have been to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2701310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

just so great to see Nancy is still practicing. She was wonderful 35 years ago and it looks like she's kept up her standards. Was so grateful to have her as a family Doc. Way to go Nancy!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Simply put, Dr Crossen is the best there is. She delivered me and has been my doctor for 30 years now. I feel so grateful to be one of her patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2604826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr. Crossen is simply the best! I have been going to her for over 34 years and my 19 year old daughter also sees her..Dr. Crossen goes that extra mile for her patients by calling them with results even if that is on the weekends or late at night. Dr. Crossen will also recommend specialists rather than dispensing pills...she will get to the bottom of the issue! thank you so much Dr. Crossen for all your years of incredible service to others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2495824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Nancy and Paulette are the absolute best, I have been a patient since 1980, and in all that time have always been treated like a friend, not just a patient. The are the best examples of how a Doctor's office should be !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

The best doctor ever. We have seen her for years. She delivered my baby. We love her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Paulette and Nancy score 10 out of 5 on everything. In the 30+ years she's been my GP, I can think of less than a handful of times when I've had to very long. Years ago, when my sister from the island was having a pregnancy problem, I called Nancy and she said to get her to the hospital. Upon arrival, Nancy was there, waiting for us. It was Sunday and she'd left her family brunch... We just can't see her cape and tights!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Dr. Nancy Crossen is simply the best. She delivered me, and has been my doctor for now over 24 years, and has seen me through everything. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Crossen and her fabulous right hand Paulette. These two fabulous women have been taking care of me and most of my family members for over 25 years. Her caring and concern are over the top. When my father was ill (not fortunate enough to be her patient) Dr. C visited him in the hospital and helped my family immensely through his illness. These two wonderful women are such brilliant lights in my life. I actually considered at one point moving to a different province and my first thought was "I can't do it, I'd be lost with out Dr. Crossen". Thanks you both for all you do for so many. I have many friends that wish you were their doctor too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837373].votes_count ]]