Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Leibmann

I found Dr. Leibmann to be helpful, informative, and professional. He explained what he was going to do, what I should expect in the days that followed, and set my expectations. I also found him warm and veyr funny. I suspect that the poster who said he made inappropriate statements outside the room did not get his sense of humor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Leibmann provides quality care to all his patients. He takes the time to listen and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

I was greatly disappointed with the service I received. The doctor was great in the adjustment room but when we got out I heard him say incredibly inappropriate things and made me feel really uncomfortable. I stopped going and recommend you find another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Great doctor and great experience. Staff was wonderful and explained everything well. Dr. Leibmann is kind and has a great sense of humor, but is also very smart and serious about his job. He explained that while it was unlikely that care would be quick fix, he was interested in getting me well and on a home exercise program as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010