Ratings for Dr. Richard F. Bronson

Dr. Richard F. Bronson, DC located at 18631 North 19th Avenue Suite 152 in Phoenix, AZ 85027 is a total scam artist. He will bill you up to 6 years later for bogus medical charges. When confronted on this matter he claims it is his right to bill patients for up to six years. After going over these bogus claims one office visit was being billed between $200 - and $400 dollars. What a con artist. PLEASW BEWARE OF THIS MAN AND HIS ATTITUDE!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I think Richard is a great . He has fixed me up repeatedly! He always makes time for me . I recommend him highly

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. Bronson is a pretty good chiropractor but definitely NOT a people's person. He is very rude and I will never go there again! He has little control over his temper. I have heard him yelling on phone calls and being rude to his staff and other patients, including myself. I used to recommend him but after finding out his TRUE COLORS, I will NEVER recommend him again!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I would not reccommend this place due to it's high inconsistency as well the staff not being organized. The Dr. is rude to his staff. My wife and I will find treatment elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

After 15 appointments, decided to do MRI and asked me to go to Orthopedic. Menawhile i ended up spending 500 for his treatment. Won't provide enough information regarding treatment. Treated me as guinea pig for product testing without my permission or providing full information. Very Disappointed...

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

talked me into putting a claim in against my car ins. because of accident refused to bill my health ins. because they would not pay him enough. He is rude and shows little concern for his patients. Made my problem worse instead of better. Avoid this guy!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

The doctor talks at you not to you, yells at his staff in front of patients, and slams doors.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr. Richard F. Bronson's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal