Ratings for Dr. David C. Seeley

I've been going to Dr. Seeley for years. I've referred him to my mom, aunt and cousin and they all see him now. The office is punctual and friendly. The staff is mainly Dr. Seeley's family and they actually remember you and are so nice. I feel like I'm visiting friends when I go there. I've read so many reviews of other doctors and I can't believe how lucky I got with Dr. Seeley.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Best Doctor I've ever had and have been seeing Him for over 7 years

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

He is always helpful and he takes the time to listen to his patients. I leave his office feeling better just from his caring attitude and the kindness of his office staff. He has us schedule a follow-up visit every 3 months and conducts a complete physical annually. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

For minor things, Dr. Seeley is great. But. HE informed me there is NO test for H1N1. Interesting. How does the CDC tell the difference from seasonal and piggy flu? Throw a dart? I have family members who work in health-care. Yes, there is a test. Time to find a new Doc. If I can't trust my doctor, who can I trust?

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

DR. SEELEY IS A VERY GOOD PHYSICIAN IN AREAS OF INTERNAL MEDICINE; HOWEVER, HIS KNOWLEDGE OF DERMATOLOGY IS POOR. HE TOLD ME A FEW SPOTS I HAD WERE "NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT". TWO OF THEM TURNED OUT TO BE SKIN CANCERS THAT NEEDED SURGERY.. HE NEED TO BONE-UP ON DERMATOLOGY. HOWEVER, HE IS A KIND AND WELL-TRAINED INTERNIST IN ALL OTHER AREAS. HIS STAFF IS EXCELLENT; ALWAYS PLEASANT AND HELPFUL AND KIND. HE IS HONEST ABOUT VOICING HIS OPINIONS EVEN IF THEY DISAGREE WITH OTHER PHYSICIANS AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE INTEGRITY AND GUTS TO DO THIS. BRAVO TO DR. SEELEY.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Don't waste your time. No one there seems to really care about anything.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

Dr. David C. Seeley's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ