Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Edelstein

Very rushed interaction. Seemed like he didn't really care.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

The most aloof doctor I've been to. Cuts you off after half a sentence of you trying to describe your issue. Came into exam room on his cell phone, then stepped back out because he wasn't done. Then came back in while still on it and finally hung up. His idea of explaining a procedure is to talk at 300 words a minute about the anatomy of the eyelid.

Submitted July 3, 2015

I wa svery impressed with Dr. Edelstein's work. I was a little put of by his standoffishness, at first. But he performed eye surgery (to remove basal cells) on me that was completely flawless. Right before surgery, he told me I would be pleased. And he was right! Sometimes I can't even see the scar! I would recommend him to anyone, he does outstanding work!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. Edelstein seems extrememly knowledgeable, but I left there with more questions than answers. My $25 consultation seemed more like a short anatomy discussion. He does seem very conservative. The consultation room was fairly dim, and made it more difficult to see what I am concerned about. He seems to be interested with procedures if they show alot of difference in the end ( a 'wow' result). I definately would use him, had I left with a greater sense of what I need and how my results would be. I have NO idea what the cost of bleph or fat repositioning would be, none, not a clue, not even a ballpark..... kind of disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Extremely knowledgable docter, oculoplastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey P. Edelstein's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal