Ratings for Dr. Glenn H. Brown

I have been to this office for several years now and was referred here by another doctors office when I moved here from out of state. I couldn't be happier with the medical care I've gotten and now practically our whole family goes here. We have seen both the PA and Dr Brown. On occasion the wait is longer than I would like but I feel like that happens in any doctors office I go to.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Poor regard for medicare patients. I was given a lab order and had my blood tested. Medicare did not cover the test.....I was told there was a chance they would not. When I called Dr. Brown's office, I was told that this was a routine test and they had never run into issues for medicare patients. Dr. Brown's office did advise after several conversations, that they called the lab on 2/6/15 and had the order recoded. I waited a month and was told by the lab that they were NEVER contacted. This test is going to cost me $247.25....I'm on social security. So, Dr. Brown's office lied to me...of course, they did not document this conversation, but I did. Living on social security, finances are very limited. The office mgr that called me was rude and uncaring.....I will never utilize this office again.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Based on my experience at this office I am giving one star, because I can't give zero stars. On my one and only visit to this office, this was the coldest, most impersonal, rushed, uninterested, and unprofessional experience I have ever had at any medical office. I will never return, and I would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

His PA, Angela, is awful!! She is so rude, doesn't listen, and truly doesn't care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

This office staff is the worst I have ever seen. Their billing is horrible, the office staff, Darcy & Ilene are rude & completely uninformed about the programs they are promoting. The customer service & willingness to help are non existent. I highly suggest you use another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

With the exception of the person that greeted my at the front desk Dr Brown's staff was a rude as he was. I too was treated almost with contempt by him and was talked down to by his staff. He may be a great doctor but unfortunately, it seems his staff thinks it is ok to treat his patients as poorly as he does. I have received this poor treatment both time I've been to his office....approx 12 months and 6 months ago.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I was treated with no respect and felt more like an object to be treated as he wished.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

I have seen the PA in his office, Anngela, who is excellent. She is also a friend of my sister.I have never seen Dr Brown but this office, though busy, has always treated me well and they have lots of samples of stuff too.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Dr. Brown was cold, curt and unfriendly. Poor bedside manner and absolutely no empathy toward the patient. During examination, I felt like a slab of meat...very dehumanizing! I will not go back for another visit.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Glenn H. Brown's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1975)