Ratings for Dr. David C. Zeman

This is a doctor with a practice that gives doctors a bad reputation. Complete disregard for recovery after surgery. I needed an additional procedure post surgery. The office made no attempt to assist with insurance coverage for the procedure. All they had to do was arrange for the procedure within two months between prescription and the restart of my insurance deductible-they couldn't have cared any less. The doctor himself never intervened after several requests for help with his staff. After thousands of dollars, my knee is killing me!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I had shoulder surgery and had horrible pain for 6 months. I claimed to have repaired a tear in the labrum and after an MRI it was still there!!! Horrible!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

From YUMA, AZ. ATV accident Torn Meniscus, ACL. 6 months of draining and physical therapy my therapist says see this guy. The best. I See Doctor Z, knows immediately what to do, have the surgery a week later climbing cell towers. YESSSSSSSSSSS............

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I had seen several doctors regarding severe pain in my shoulder. The other doctors put me in physical therapy, or provided meds. When that increased the pain, I made an appointment with Dr. Zeman. He looked at my MRI, examinined me and knew exactly what the problem was. AFter two years of excrutiating pain I had surgery and have been pain free ever since.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

I was hit by a car, and sustained a broken leg, a dented leg, compartment syndrome on lower left leg, dilocated hip, ankle, and a host of other problems by being pinched between a parked car and a moving car. Dr. Zeman wrote in a report that my injuries weren't as bad as I was complaining about, and that he can "expect a plethora of complaints from me, and that I was trying to get more money from the insurance company representing the guy who hit me". Since then I've had seven knee surgeries, and I'm so arthritic, I can hardly walk on some days. There are more physical complaints, but then I'm sure Dr. Zeman would say that's to be expected from me.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. David C. Zeman's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1981)