I was referred to him via my family Dr. As with most specialists, it took some time to get in and see him. Right away I felt very at ease with him. He performed an ablasion, and was so gentle and caring. I went back, and discovered an irregular Pap test. He called me himself, and explained what was going to happen. I eventually was diagnosed with stage 1 cervical. He over saw all my treatments himself, and was very supportive, as was his staff. I am now being scheduled for a hysterectomy, and my fear is minimal because he will be there. He is kind and gentle, and straight forward. I believe he is sympathetic to women, and our lifestyles. I trust him 100%

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

It amazes me to see the amount of positive feedback this person receives from most of you. However, my experience and story is very different to most of yours indeed. I lost my beautiful baby daughter in that same so called hospital where Hoskins works. Hoskins was assigned to investigate the records and practice of his colleague in question. And all my wife and I witnessed from him was complete bias and serving only the interest of his colleague’s reputation and that of the hospital he works for. Many details one cannot go into here, nor would it be the appropriate place to post such material, however, take it from a father’s sincere broken heart for the loss of his beloved baby angel, this guy Hoskins is a total hypocrite!

Submitted August 14, 2015

In 2000 I had Dr. Hoskins for a hysterectomy due to my endometriosis. He was excellent. 14 years later I saw him in the food court at RAH and said hello to him and he still remembered my name and asked how I was doing in general. Now that is a doctor if he remembers patient's names that long afterwards!

Submitted April 21, 2015

I feel so lucky to have been referred to Dr. Hoskins. He is an amazing doctor who I am now seeing for my third pregnancy. I trust him completely and feel comfortable every visit. He is kind and skilled and his presence is reassuring. One of my pregnancies ended with a difficult loss and he made time to see me practically everybday toward the end and was gentle and reassuring and I felt more cared about than I ever thought I could by a doctor. He gave me so much hope for the future and I hope to be in his care for a long time.

Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr hoskins was my dr while i was pregnant with my daughter. He was very good. Answered all my questions very well. My water broke at 40wks2days while he was checking me (haha) Even then i felt comfortable with him. I highly recommend him. He was awesome i am hoping he will be my dr for all of my pregnancies!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Hoskins is an excellent doctor. I never have to wait very long for my appointment. He is able to answer questions quickly and in a way I can understand. His staff are very caring and friendly. I feel completely comfortable with the medical care I receive from him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I had a breech section preformed by him. It was an awful and unnecessarily violent experience with complications afterward. He would not prescribe me pain medication or be involved in my after care as he had many patients to attend. He clearly cared very little about me or my situation. He allowed a student to stitch me up and I was left with a long and traumatic recovery, I was stitched so tight that I couldn't stand straight for over a month and my next pregnancy was a repeat section by another doctor who was appalled that he had removed my whole uterus from my body and it had left an incredible amount of scar tissue throughout my abdomen, plastering all my organs together in what he called "suran" wrap against my abdomenal wall. It was a very busy day in the OR, but I would say my experience with Doctor Hoskins was horrifying. He cared very little about my recovery and I ended up in the hospital for almost a week in excruciating and undiagnosed pain.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I have had Dr. Hoskins since I was 16 years old, I am now 27 and on my third child. I never wish to see another doctor, he is so good with his patient's, my sister decided to try him out for her first pregnancy and she loves him as well. I use him for all my female problems including my yearly pap smear. He is wonderful knowledgeable and caring. He answers any questions I have and never dismisses me. Thank you for all the wonderful years of great care :)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Hoskins for Gyne issues, it was a long wait to to finally get an appointment with him (4 months). He listened to my concerns, and was quick with a diagnosis. I had to under-go surgery, and I felt that he was an amazing surgeon, and took very good care of me and completely worth the long wait. I had seen a surgeon prior to Dr Hoskins whom advised me he could do nothing for me, and only pushed prescription meds. I feel very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Hoskins.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to him via my family Dr. As with most specialists, it took some time to get in and see him. Right away I felt very at ease with him. He perfo..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hoskins just preformed my c-section to deliver my baby girl. His work is amazing and my recovery has been amazing! "

December 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It amazes me to see the amount of positive feedback this person receives from most of you. However, my experience and story is very different to most of yours i..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He says CPD can go on for 5 hours! Why he said this? He looks after his colleague's interest during an investigation. Never mind that an innocent baby dies and ..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Watch out mothers for your expected babies. Seriously. This "chameleon" disguised as a professional, allows Bradycardia or even Asphyxia, stating: "oh this is ..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is a very dishonest person. I had a terrible experience with this man. He is never to be trusted. He is a big time jerk!!!!"

July 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This guys is a professional lier. He can twist facts and convince his listeners with false information. In my book, a dishonest man, especially in such a highly..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "In 2000 I had Dr. Hoskins for a hysterectomy due to my endometriosis. He was excellent. 14 years later I saw him in the food court at RAH and said hello to hi..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel so lucky to have been referred to Dr. Hoskins. He is an amazing doctor who I am now seeing for my third pregnancy. I trust him completely and feel comfor..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr hoskins was my dr while i was pregnant with my daughter. He was very good. Answered all my questions very well. My water broke at 40wks2days while he was che..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoskins is an excellent doctor. I never have to wait very long for my appointment. He is able to answer questions quickly and in a way I can understand. His..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a breech section preformed by him. It was an awful and unnecessarily violent experience with complications afterward. He would not prescribe me pain medi..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr. Hoskins since I was 16 years old, I am now 27 and on my third child. I never wish to see another doctor, he is so good with his patient's, my sis..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Hoskins for Gyne issues, it was a long wait to to finally get an appointment with him (4 months). He listened to my concerns, and was qu..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I Am lucky enough to have Dr. H for my third child and even though this time around has been so complicated, I find that I am not stressing about all the proble..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Stupid front desk, lost my files. I switched Dr. right away"

October 17, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is beyond amazing! He helped me through complicated infertility, 2 twins pregnancies, severe placenta previa and an emergency hysterectomy. He is ..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoskins is phenomenal. He is caring and patient. Although he is very busy he will always take the time if you ask. He is extremely knowledgeable and I feel ..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I am currently 8 months pregnancy with my first child, and if I'm lucky enough to have another I will for sure go to Dr. Hoskins. He has a very comforting beds..."

September 23, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Christopher. F" to "Christopher F."

June 12, 2012