Ratings for Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins

Dr. Hoskins is one of the best Dr's I've ever seen. A good man, a kind heart, pays attention, answers all questions without judement. I have 3 boys and I have had Dr. Hoskins for two of my pregnancies and he's delivered two out of my three boys!!! Thank you for everything

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

In my opinion Dr Hoskins is the best. I was told by other doctors that because of a uterine fibroid i was unable to conceive and was been pressured into having an hysterectomy at the time, i asked to see a specialist and was referred to Dr Hoskins , who sat down and talked to me i made the decision to have a fibroid embolization, a year after i was pregnant and is the mother of a healthy 3 years old boy today, he also delivered my son via a c- section . he is the only OBGYN i will see in the city as long as he is still practicing.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

He delivered my first child in 1999. He was very skilled, enabling me to avoid a caesarian and deliver vaginally (with only an episiotomy) despite a long, difficult labour.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Great Dr, lots of knowledge and thorough . I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Excellent Doctor! vary caring!! Gives correct guidance. Very Through

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr.Hoskins is an excellent obgyn in both assisting with high risk pregnancy, knowledge and excellent advice in occurrence of stroke fromCalgary fertility treatment and performing uterine biopsy. I have paralysis on left side of body and the assistance and procedure of uterine biopsy went better then expected. Dr. Hoskins explains everything thoroughly and is extremely helpful to a disabled persons needs. I would definitely recommend Dr.Hoskins because of his professionalism, expertise and knowledge, so glad to see him again after 24 years and having him still remember me brought great joy. Dedicated and empathetic physician! Very reassuring to my husband and I.Took time out of his busy schedule to visit me at rehabilitation hospital after my stroke, 13 years ago. Very fortunate to have Dr. Hoskins as my obgyn and would highly recommend him to anyone as a brilliant Dr. and person.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr Hoskins delivered my nephew 16 years ago and my sister highly recommended him. He was super informative with my first pregnancy and despite what others have posted I found him really gentle! My husband really enjoyed him too and always said he made him feel really comfortable with every thing. Unfortunately I needed an emergency Csection and it was done by another Dr. I'm on my second pregnancy now and again Dr Hoskins is gentle, informative and very caring in my opinion. Also I was pretty appalled at some of the comments about him lingering and standing too close? His appointments with me have always been brief as others said but informative and extremely professional.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I'm a bit surprised at Dr. Hoskins high rating. Though he never did anything wrong, I never found him especially helpful. I saw Dr. Hoskins while pregnant with twins. He was almost always on time which was great however my appointments lasted about 60 seconds and I never felt like I could ask questions or have any discussion. We never discussed my delivery. We never discussed twin complications. I was never given any choice about having a c-section or delivering naturally. We truly didn't discuss anything. If I tried, I'd get a really fast, dismissive answer like, "we are delivering the twins naturally and we aren't giving up on that easily". This was not consistent with any other twin mom's I knew who were usually given a choice or at least got to debate the pros and cons to c-section vs vaginally birth. Additionally, when I was finally getting scheduled for an induction, I still didn't get any answers. I just knew the hospital would call to book it. I did try asking the process, but didn't get any answers at all. I am not exaggerating, I didn't have an appointment that lasted longer than a couple minutes. I have never found myself to be a demanding patient, and was fine with the lack of conversation and details until I was about 35 weeks pregnant, however past that I felt that some knowledge other than what I got from Dr. Google would have been nice. For positives, he was quick, waits were short, his nurse was friendly. Dr. Romanovsky (spelling??) ended up delivering our babies and she was fantastic!!! I would love to see her again next time.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I've had Dr.Hoskins as my gynaecologist for 15 years, he delivered all 3 of my children. Before and After 3 kids I had some health complications and needed several surgeries/procedures as well as a hysterectomy which he performed as well. He has been absolutely amazing, very supportive and helpful. He has a wonderful bedside manor, and cares for his patients. I could not have asked for a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

DR Hoskins is an Excellent doctor I Never Have to wait very long my appointment he is able answer quick . his staff are very caring and friendly . God bless all. Thank you for all wonderful of great care.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016