Ratings for Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins

He did a complete hysterectomy for me in 2010. When the surgery was complete he came to my hospital room and said the surgery went very well and completed it in 45 minutes. I had no idea how long this surgery should take. I was fine until 5 days after surgery. I had such bad abdominal pain. Found out i had 2 abscesses where my ovaries where. Had to be hospitalize for a week to clear the infection. When i went back to him he said the pain can't be that bad and shrugged me off. Sent me home with estrogen. He was so ruff during pelvic exam. It felt like he stuck his whole hand in there. It is 2017 and i suffer in pain every day because this surgery should have taken about 2 hours. He did a fast and sloppy surgery and because of that my organs are stuck together. My sigmoid colon is frozen. I am full of adheshions because Dr.Christopher Hoskins did a fast and sloppy surgery .I will suffer till the day i die and as time goes on it gets worst. Just ask about ADHESION'S not a word was said to warn me about adhesions. I hope this can save any women from going through what i have gone through because i would not wish this on my worst enemy

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr Hoskins is amazing. I have been seeing him for the past year for perimenopause symptoms . He is very knowledgable and explains things well.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Had low lying placenta previa and still had my baby vaginally because he knew what he was doing!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Just want to thank this Angel for saving my life and today I am celebrating my 11 anniversary of my new life ... Thank you so much..

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Hoskins oversaw all 3 of my pregnancies. He is incredibly, kind, caring, compassionate and honest. We couldn't have asked for a better Dr.!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Hoskins delivered both my babies. I'm wondering if he's still working at the HY's centre? I'm pregnant again and I really hope he delivers my third baby.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Was my doc during 3 pregnancies. Never was the doctor at delivery, but I'm fine with that. Friendly, knowledgeable, and encouraging.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr Hoskins has been my gynecologist since 2006! He cared for me during my first pregnancy as well as my twin pregnancy. He was very very supportive and understanding. He was attending the 2008 Olympics where his son-in-law was participating and missed the birth of my twins. He's a very good man. I will never forget Wendy the nurse that always attended to me, she was like a mother to me! I asked her all kinds of questions as a first time mom! I'm glad she was there to take care of me in my two pregnancies.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

My ultrasound results was a little bit confussing. a 10.8 cm ovarian cyst yet no bleeding noted. Dr. Hoskins was so patient to me answering my questions. As a nurse I suggested to have laparoscopy, but Dr. Hoskins highly suggested Laparotomy.. He is very knowledgeble +++++. after cutting me open He found out that my cyst wasn;t inside the ovary it was outside like a sac full of water laying on top of my ovary and fallopian tube, appeared to be in body lining/ wall, And Dr Hoskins really knowledgeable of what to do right after. Very empathetic, funny, patient, kind, smart Obgyn,. I will highly recommend him..

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

He is an amazing doctor. I had him for my first 2 children and im sad due to relocation i cannot have him for my third. Hes is attentive, and makes you feel at ease during your entire pregnancy

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017