Ratings for Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins

Dr. Hoskins delivered my four children and to this day I cannot thank him enough for the excellent care. I also made sure I did my part to ensure a good outcome. My oldest is now 28 years old and the youngest nearly 21 years old.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Wonderful doctor and staff! Super knowledgeable, confident and unlike the previous comment, I had no issue what so ever with how Dr. Hoskins conducts my pelvis/internal exams for pregnancy. He is also my first and only male gyno/obstetrician but I feel 100% comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Sadistic male, very rough with pelvic exams and seemed to enjoy gouging out a chunk of my uterine lining. Has done this to me twice with no prior warning that the procedure would be done. Laughed at my pain and the blood I was leaking everywhere. Refused to send me for endometrial ablation for the last six years because he kept telling me I was young and I'd want babies. As I already have a child, do not want more children, have been hemorrhaging with each period for 25 years already and am old enough to make my own decisions, I am really disgusted by this man and his lack of help. His habit of bouncing back into the room while I'm still getting dressed is also creepy as he stands way too close. I find it hard to believe no woman has punched his face in yet. Apparently he's knowledgeable but I have gotten myself switched to a different gynecologist.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I'd love to give Dr. Hoskins a 5-star review as through the entire process he was amazingly insightful, caring, compassionate, and helpful to us. He was considerate of my wife's feelings and spoke to her in ways that were both empathic and calming. The only unfortunate thing was he was away during the birth but had an experienced stand-in cover for him. I'd have wished to have Dr. Hoskins there instead and for our second child maybe we'll be luckier.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

My care was transferred to Dr Hoskins front my midwife when it was discovered that my first baby would be born pre-term. Dr. Hoskins performed an unplanned cesarean section to ensure the safe arrival of or baby. He and the surgery team went over and above to respect our wishes and make the surgical delivery as close to the natural birth we had planned. His was compassionate, understanding, and caring. My healing has been excellent and the incision was very small and carefully done. I cannot thank him enough for the outcome of our healthy baby.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

What a butcher! traumatized me with his extremely extremely rough pelvic exam and pap... Both not asked for nor required. I still feel his hand up inside me. It was so awful it brought me to tears. I am seeking legal action against this monster

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

He delivered my Dr's 3 children and he also delivered my brother 20 years ago! He was my obgyn for my1st pregnancy but did not deliver my baby.. I have him again for baby number 2 and I am not nervous or scared! I am excited to have an experienced doctor to help me through this pregnancy!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I was referred to him via my family Dr. As with most specialists, it took some time to get in and see him. Right away I felt very at ease with him. He performed an ablasion, and was so gentle and caring. I went back, and discovered an irregular Pap test. He called me himself, and explained what was going to happen. I eventually was diagnosed with stage 1 cervical. He over saw all my treatments himself, and was very supportive, as was his staff. I am now being scheduled for a hysterectomy, and my fear is minimal because he will be there. He is kind and gentle, and straight forward. I believe he is sympathetic to women, and our lifestyles. I trust him 100%

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr Hoskins just preformed my c-section to deliver my baby girl. His work is amazing and my recovery has been amazing!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

It amazes me to see the amount of positive feedback this person receives from most of you. However, my experience and story is very different to most of yours indeed. I lost my beautiful baby daughter in that same so called hospital where Hoskins works. Hoskins was assigned to investigate the records and practice of his colleague in question. And all my wife and I witnessed from him was complete bias and serving only the interest of his colleague’s reputation and that of the hospital he works for. Many details one cannot go into here, nor would it be the appropriate place to post such material, however, take it from a father’s sincere broken heart for the loss of his beloved baby angel, this guy Hoskins is a total hypocrite!

Submitted August 14, 2015