Ratings for Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins

Whoever told the patient that a surgeon has not "upgraded their skills" so they cannot do laparoscopy is probably lying. The govt. pays more for a laparotomy procedure than a laparoscopic procedure. It is about $. Stop lying to patients.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I will definitely be using Dr. Hoskins for my next pregnancy! I felt super comfortable at every appointment.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I was referred to Dr Hoskins as I was needing a hysterectomy. Waited 4 months for the referral, which is a normal wait period. He wasn't available for my first appointmet but saw another of his colleagues. To my surprise, at my appointment I am informed he does not do laparoscopic hysterectomies because he hasn't upgraded his qualifications for this type of surgery and can only offer me an abdominal surgery. So this doctor unnecessarily puts women at higher risk and suffering by offering 1960s style surgery when there are much less riskier and less invasive laparoscopic techniques. When they received my referral, knowing what I am coming there for, the front desk should have automatically rejected me as a patient to begin with, because they can't offer the services I needed, instead of waiting 4 months to find this out in person. Get with the times, Dr. and quit unnecessarily mutilating women because you don't want to take the time to upgrade your surgery skills.

Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr Hoskins is absolutely fantastic! On my third pregnancy with him as my dr and have nothing but great things to say about him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

He did a complete hysterectomy for me in 2010. When the surgery was complete he came to my hospital room and said the surgery went very well and completed it in 45 minutes. I had no idea how long this surgery should take. I was fine until 5 days after surgery. I had such bad abdominal pain. Found out i had 2 abscesses where my ovaries where. Had to be hospitalize for a week to clear the infection. When i went back to him he said the pain can't be that bad and shrugged me off. Sent me home with estrogen. He was so ruff during pelvic exam. It felt like he stuck his whole hand in there. It is 2017 and i suffer in pain every day because this surgery should have taken about 2 hours. He did a fast and sloppy surgery and because of that my organs are stuck together. My sigmoid colon is frozen. I am full of adheshions because Dr.Christopher Hoskins did a fast and sloppy surgery .I will suffer till the day i die and as time goes on it gets worst. Just ask about ADHESION'S not a word was said to warn me about adhesions. I hope this can save any women from going through what i have gone through because i would not wish this on my worst enemy

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr Hoskins is amazing. I have been seeing him for the past year for perimenopause symptoms . He is very knowledgable and explains things well.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Had low lying placenta previa and still had my baby vaginally because he knew what he was doing!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Just want to thank this Angel for saving my life and today I am celebrating my 11 anniversary of my new life ... Thank you so much..

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Hoskins oversaw all 3 of my pregnancies. He is incredibly, kind, caring, compassionate and honest. We couldn't have asked for a better Dr.!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Hoskins delivered both my babies. I'm wondering if he's still working at the HY's centre? I'm pregnant again and I really hope he delivers my third baby.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017