Ratings for Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins

Dr Hoskins delivered both my babies. I'm wondering if he's still working at the HY's centre? I'm pregnant again and I really hope he delivers my third baby.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Was my doc during 3 pregnancies. Never was the doctor at delivery, but I'm fine with that. Friendly, knowledgeable, and encouraging.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr Hoskins has been my gynecologist since 2006! He cared for me during my first pregnancy as well as my twin pregnancy. He was very very supportive and understanding. He was attending the 2008 Olympics where his son-in-law was participating and missed the birth of my twins. He's a very good man. I will never forget Wendy the nurse that always attended to me, she was like a mother to me! I asked her all kinds of questions as a first time mom! I'm glad she was there to take care of me in my two pregnancies.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

My ultrasound results was a little bit confussing. a 10.8 cm ovarian cyst yet no bleeding noted. Dr. Hoskins was so patient to me answering my questions. As a nurse I suggested to have laparoscopy, but Dr. Hoskins highly suggested Laparotomy.. He is very knowledgeble +++++. after cutting me open He found out that my cyst wasn;t inside the ovary it was outside like a sac full of water laying on top of my ovary and fallopian tube, appeared to be in body lining/ wall, And Dr Hoskins really knowledgeable of what to do right after. Very empathetic, funny, patient, kind, smart Obgyn,. I will highly recommend him..

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

He is an amazing doctor. I had him for my first 2 children and im sad due to relocation i cannot have him for my third. Hes is attentive, and makes you feel at ease during your entire pregnancy

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Hoskins is one of the best Dr's I've ever seen. A good man, a kind heart, pays attention, answers all questions without judement. I have 3 boys and I have had Dr. Hoskins for two of my pregnancies and he's delivered two out of my three boys!!! Thank you for everything

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

In my opinion Dr Hoskins is the best. I was told by other doctors that because of a uterine fibroid i was unable to conceive and was been pressured into having an hysterectomy at the time, i asked to see a specialist and was referred to Dr Hoskins , who sat down and talked to me i made the decision to have a fibroid embolization, a year after i was pregnant and is the mother of a healthy 3 years old boy today, he also delivered my son via a c- section . he is the only OBGYN i will see in the city as long as he is still practicing.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

He delivered my first child in 1999. He was very skilled, enabling me to avoid a caesarian and deliver vaginally (with only an episiotomy) despite a long, difficult labour.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016