Ratings for Dr. Julie C. Best

The entire office is horrible! They treat you badly and the dr acts like she could care less about you, she justy wants to get you out of her office

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr Best may be a ph.d but I am unimpressed. She is not helpful. She misdiagnosed my kids and I ended up having to go to a different doctor to get the diagnosis I knew was right: ear infections. Not exactly life threatening but it was painful to my kids.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

I waited for my first appointment over an hour. The second appt. that I had with Dr. Best I waited 75 minutes. This lack of patient respect leads me to rate Dr. Best, poor at best.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

This office offer's walk in patients, so you will never see a doctor in under an hour. The average wait time is 1 1/2 hours per visit.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

The staff is who runs this office not the Drs. The wait is terribly long and the service is horrible.Its impossible to get the Drs. to help you if there is a problem if the office staff decides they don't want you to. Good luck choosing this office.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Julie C. Best's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Illinois