Ratings for Dr. Jack Amar

He's kind and has a sense of humour! Great personal style, and just the right level of concern

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Amar and his team are excellent providers of health care! Their knowledge, skill, and caring attitude toward the patients is most appreciated!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Amar for over 20 years. I travel quite a distance to see him when my colonoscopy is due because I trust him implicitly. He is a knowledgeable and skilled doctor, plus almost as important he is a kind and sensitive man, with a wonderful sense of humour and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Amar for 6 or 7 years. He is proffesional, knowledgeable, and a really great guy with something that is rare in people in that profession - a good sense of humour. I can highly recommend him to anyone in need of a Gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr Amar is a wondrful doctor, extremely knowledgeable, most considerate and caring.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Amar is an excellent specialist. I have known him for about ten years and I find that his sense of humour makes going to see him easy. I have been recommending him to all my friends who needed a grastroenterologist. His assistant is also excellent.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr Amar is a great doctor. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Amar is an excellent gastroenterologist. He is very professional individual who has knowledge and great experience. He also has a very pleasantl sense of humour I trust him implicitly. AT

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I have seen Dr. Amar since 2000. Not only is he knowledgeable, but he has the ability to communicate effectively with his patients effectively. His humor side also shows when he is with his staff at the hospital. I highly recommend him. TH

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Has anyone had Dr. Amar as a surgeon for colon cancer? My father has colon cancer and needs a skilled surgeon for his colon resection. I would appreciate some feedback regarding Dr. Amar' s surgical skills.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016