Ratings for Dr. Scott S. Ekdahl

Dr. Ekdahl has been my primary care physician for over 10 years. My health issues are complex and complicated. I appreciate that he is willing to care got me without always sending me to specialists every time something comes up, like so many PCPs do. When something is out of his scope of practice, he is always honest about that as well.To see Dr. Ekdahl, I drive almost 40 miles one way even though there are doctors just 6 miles from my house. It is worth the drive to see a knowledge and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

I consider Dr. Ekdahl to be a good Family Doctor. Sometimes the timing in the office is a little slow, but I find that it is not excessive. Ocassionally a phone call does not get returned right away by the staff. This is a Medical Center with multiple doctor and specialists. I have been going to Dr. Ekdahl for over 8 years now and have be happy with the relationship.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Slow poor service from front staff, than the DR rushed through. 1.5 hrs at CVMC, and 3 minutes with the DR, and I had an appointment. Would recommend that you go else where unless you like assembly line social style medicine.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Scott S. Ekdahl's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1980)