Ratings for Dr. Gene Kalin

I was not impressed with him. He was very fast and didn't really look at me at the patient. He was out of the office in 10 minutes flat and just ordered more tests. He told me real fast what he was doing and than was leaving???I has some questions and had to pursue him down the hall for the answers? This happened 3 times and I decided to let him go!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr Kalen seems to be quite moody! I have been going to him for about 10 years now. At first he was always preoccupied with going skiing and always seemed to be too busy to take the appropriate time. Just a quick run in and run out again. Did not communicate well at all and made snap decisions, which may or may not be the correct answer. During the past year, I have noticed a marked improvement on his services. He has been taking more time, questioning to try to find out the problem and actually seems care!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

I found Dr. Kalin very thorough and knowledgeable.If there is a problem that is not his expertise he will refer you to a specialist. We never have a problem getting an appointment and the staff are all very nice. We are very pleased with our medical care as patients of Dr. Kalin.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

this doctor is always changing the type of medication that i am on, for pain management. either one month he gives me enough for the month or he makes me go five to six weeks on a four week supply of meds. he does not sit down and listen to your problems or what and where you are having pain or any other problems like depression. he listens to what his nurse tells him to prescribe for medicine instead of him using his own knowlege of treatment. if any one reads this do not ever go to this doctor unless you want to be screwed around. and when i asked him what i was to do when i have withdrawls from the meds he told me to deal with it or go to the hospital.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. Gene Kalin's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Lake Havasu City, AZ