Ratings for Dr. Satyavathi Atluri

You always get a message for knowing results or prescriptions. This process is terrible!! They never return your calls and you need to keep calling back to get precriptions taken care of. Its been a month since I left messages and nobody has called back. They seriously need to get this sorted out!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Atluri is the best,she has been our primary care physician for 10 years. She truly cares about her patients and has called us herself on more than one occassion to see how we were doing.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Doctors like her come once in a lifetime. Always willing to work with your schedule & always pleasnt.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

This MD is the very best doctor I have ever had.I am 55 years old and she always makes sure that my symptoms are researched. She has found me to have cancer and has referred me immediately to excellent doctors that have cured me quickly! I know I am a person to this doctor and I recommend her totally

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009