Dr. Gerald L. Lucas

World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gerald L. Lucas

Everyone has been fantastic here. I was nervous in the beginning and both Dr. Lucas and all the staff very patiently helped me work thru my fears and concerns. Can't give my appreciation enough!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

State of the art equipment, knowledgeable staff willing to explain treatment, caring and knowledgeable physician.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Extremely friendly and compassionate when dealing with a difficult situation.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Very compassionate care. I knew what was going on at each step.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I believe dr Lucas and the practice are very knowledgeable and look at each case individually and are proactive in making sure the best treatment is provided

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

We were very satisfied with all of your staff members they were very upbeat and supportive. Dr Lucas was always caring and answered all of our concerns

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

The radiation treatment went very well--much easier than expected and only a few inconsequential side effects. Deep heartfelt thanks to Dr. Lucas for picking up on the C3 tumor and his wonderful staff for their professionalism and kind caring demeanor. Much gratitude and many thanks!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Lucas is a very kind and caring physician. His staff takes great care of me as well.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I just had to let someone know about what happened to me when I went to get a Pet scan at Dr. Lucas's office. I was so cold and uncomfortable the whole time I was there. The weird person who stuck me missed three times! And I think he used the same needle over and over. Nobody has ever had so much trouble with my veins, even I can see them. He had a creepy gold tooth. Anyway, my Doctor says I have to do it again because something didn't go right. I told him what happened and he is going to let go to a different place. I hope someone benefits from reading my story.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

A strange experience indeed. My doctor sent me to Dr. Lucas for a PETCT scan and the first thing I noticed about him was his front gold tooth. He stuck a needle in my arm that hurt more than any other I've had, it swelled up. Then he made me wait in a cold room without a blanket for nearly an hour with no explaination. When someone finally came I asked if I could use the restroom and they told me unless I really had to go I should wait until the pictures are done. The pictures took over a half hour! I was so freezing and uncomfortable I almost pissed on the table. I was so glad to get out of there. Now, after meeting with my Dr. he says I have to do it again. I told him not at that place. Still waiting to hear about another place.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Dr. Gerald L. Lucas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Cantonese

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)