Ratings for Dr. Amir Moasser

Dr. Moasser is a top notch in his field and has been a god sent to my husband and I.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

His front office are the rudest people I had ever met. After 6.5 years of Dialysis I don’t feel I was adequately informed of the devastating consequences of low vitamin D levels being able to cause cancer. Nor was I informed that I should see and endocrinologist to maintain adequate thyroid functions or close monitoring of the tsh, t3, t4, I was unaware how important the thyroid is, as well as correct vitamin d levels were. I feel he should have told me straight out that I could get cancer from high calcium, high PTH, and low vitamin D levels (15). In retrospect I feel the doctor was a good person with good intentions. The dialysis center itself should be warning patients of low vitamin D levels and, hypothyroidism. They should issue the medicine in spite of the greed from big pharmacy companies. I think that the damages that happened to me could have been mitigated if warned of chances of cancer. The good part is I'm still alive.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Amir Moasser's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ