Ratings for Dr. Lawrence M. Kasper

I feel compelled to share my very positive experience I have had under Dr. Kasper's care. I visited Dr. Kasper this past Monday for an office visit, port-flush and consultation. Yesterday, this wonderful physician called me himself (not a nurse)to give me the positive news on my blood work. Throughout my year in treatment my observation about Dr. Kasper has been not just positive, but upbuilding! He really cares about his patients and has a gift of LISTENING and discerning the patient's physical as well as emotional needs. During my visits with Dr. Kasper I feel that I have his undivided attention, unlike some physicians who do not make eye contact with their patients and make the patient feel that they are an inconvenience. Dr. Kasper graciously allots a patient all the time they need and answers all their questions professionally and courteously. He is a very capable oncologist with a gift of empathy for the patient and their family. Other doctors could learn from him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

Dr. Lawrence M. Kasper's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Coventry Healthcare