Ratings for Dr. Ernestine Bustamante

Dr. B is very easy going and always answers my questions so there's no doubt when I leave. I've never felt rushed by her and she's very understanding. She has a great bedside manner, and really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

If you want a doctor who not only doesn't look at you when she speaks, but also doesn't "listen" to your syptoms, then this is the doctor for you! If you can get past the very rude and unfriendly, unsmiling front office staff, then you will find Dr. Bustamante as a brainy doctor who is able to spout off her knowledge without finding out about patient concerns. To top it off, having a speculum thrown in your 'lady parts' with no notice and no reasoning is standard practice. It was so fast and so abrupt that I felt violated when I was done. Her only recommendations were procedures (ie, slicing and dicing) without explanations, instead of offering options (homeopathic, vitamins, etc.). Apparently this is the standard of care from Dr. Bustamante!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I will never recommend this doctor to anyone. I waited for 45 minutes and she came in the room slamming to door, she rushed me on the table and shoved the speculum into my private part without warning. She did not explain the procedure, benefits and disadvantages. She left me on the table with my legs wide open and the vinegar dripping out of me. After 10 minutes I got up and fixed myself, went out of the room and asked the staff if my procedure was done. Only to realize that I am okay to go home. I left without knowing what to expect after the procedure, what activities I should avoid and symptoms I need to report. I have to do my own research. I will never see this doctor again, and will never ever go back to New Horizons Women's Care. No one deserves to be treated this way.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

She was my doctor for all my 3 pregnancies. She is friendly, patient in hearing to my concerns and guides how to overcome them. I thank JESUS for showing this doctor and Dr. Rajiv Parikh who referred to her team. Most of all she is not in a hurry and spends time and answers all my questions. She is the best doctor I have as my obgyn.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Ernestine Bustamante's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)