Ratings for Dr. William R. Seitter

Great friendly doctor that was recommended by my ob/gyn. My son has seen him since day one. He answers all of my questions, does a good job explaining everything to me, and has done an awesome job caring for my child. Would recommend him to anyone. Staff is okay.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

He's always there for us. 1st baby, so we don't know what to do when something happens. He always helped us with medical advise. Also, he was always available during emergencies.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

ARROGANT! that's all I have to say about this Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Baby boy is 9 months old, Dr Seitter did a perfect circ.on him and has a great repore with family. I highly recomend him and cannot think of one negative thing to say regarding the entire office from start to finish.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I trust that this doctor knows what he is doing, but he doesn't have the "bedside manner" that I want from a pediatrician. I just didn't get a very warm vibe at all- from the front office staff, to the nurse, to the doctor. Office manager was quite unpleasant when talking to me about a payment issue with our insurance (which was resolved). I plan to take my daughter elsewhere for her future appointments.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

He is an okay doctor; not the most friendly however. I believe he has had experience and can draw upon those years of practice when treating patients. The staff is okay, however it takes multiple phone calls to get details or understand if it's your own insurance policy or their office regulations that they are telling you. Oh, and don't plan on missing a well check. I got the vibe that he doesn't think too highly of me for doing so.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. William R. Seitter's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1991)

HealthPartners