Ratings for Dr. Ligaya Milambiling

I have been with Dr. Ligaya Milambiling for 9 years now. Very professional, motherly & friendly. I have issues with the secretary because she's always grumpy and insulting especially to others who ask question... there was a lot of waiting but that's because she was trying to accommodate and give the time a patient needs... when it's my turn, 25 minutes is the shortest... I love being treated special by her and telling me personal things that will help me.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Long waits, annoying secretary, unprofessional/asks unrelated personal questions, lack of knowledge/says to take an advil for a migraine headache. Only reason why they are still in business is because of the filipino community. Doctors should be audited, I cannot stress this enough.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I agree to all negative comments to this Lady doctor she is very unproffessional practice,only asking personal life she is also a gossip lady doctor,

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Staff = ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. It's the worst receptionist I've ever talked to. Plus, she's not even that good looking. She looks like some drug addict that sits at the reception only to be rude to the patients. Helpfulness = TERRIBLE. Again, it's the receptionist. She's not really helpful, and won't help you in any way, aside from giving you a terrible and wasted time talking to her. The only helpful thing, like I said ONLY, she can do is to give you an appointment. I know you guys doesn't want to go through a tough time just because of a bad attitude from the receptionist. Pancuality = GOD FORSAKEN TERRIBLE. Yes it's a must that you have to be early before your appointment, BUT MAAAANN! The wait in here is absolute waste of time. For example, if your appointment is 11:45am and went there even before 11:30, you'll be waiting for another frickin' hour and probably get checked past 12:30. I tell you, it's terrible as hell. Here's the trick tho. If you want to get checked at your appointment (11:45) be sure to come in at 10am. Yeap. That's right. More than an hour early before your appointment. Knowledge = TERRIBLE. Whatever terrible means to you. Again, that lady with an attitude does not have a wide knowledge as to why the patients would ask questions regarding their health, their medications, and everything else they want to know. She's not worth talking to. THE ONE THING I COULD GIVE A POSITIVE FEEDBACK HERE IS DOCTORA. DOCTORA MILAMBILING IS SUCH A SWEET AND UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR. SHE HELPS YOU IN ALL WAYS SHE CAN. SHE'S THE REASON YOUR HOUR LONG WAIT IS WORTHY. But then that's it.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I agree with all the negative comments about her. She is such a grumpy, impatient ,irritable, unprofessional doctor ever. She has no listening skill. She gets irritated when I am asking her to send me for some tests and then telling me that I am just paranoid. True also with her receptionist, though she had improved a little bit, still the worst ever!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

The negative comments are pretty accurate and I want to add my own personal experience. all she ever asks are personal questions not relevant to the reason why I am there to begin with - highly unprofessional. I agree that the only reason why she is still practising is because there is a shortage of doctors and popularity w/filipinos, otherwise she is highly unqualified for this profession. I inquired about pap smears because there was a big sign in her office. she seemed reluctant to even perform it since she gave me a phone number and website for which I should contact to get that done. also, she said that unless I have a boyfriend or that I am sexually active that only then I should get a pap smear. I've been having sex since my teens which is almost 30 years, I think that qualifies! whether or not i have a boyfriend does not mean i am not having sex, rather I requested to have a pap smear which clearly she did not want to do in the first place. why not say that instead?

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I've been going to this husband and wife team for years, there is no one else I trust. Always there to listen and address my concerns. Worth the wait, and I recommend her to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I love Dr. Milambiling, she never rushes, always has time to chat over any issue.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

this woman is horrible. she had me come in for a follow up appointment after having some tests done, and then scolded me for not coming in sooner. i told her that i had no symptoms, and she said 'yes you did! you told me you did when you were last here!' not sure if she was thinking of another patient or not, but she definitely was trying to put words in my mouth, which i do not appreciate. never seeing her again.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Milambiling has been my family doctor for years, and I haven't had a single problem! As a doctor, she'll listen to all of your problems, and offer her own helpful advice, knowledge and expertise... and as an individual she's friendly and compassionate. Her and her husband definitely go out of the way to accommodate their patients! It's always a pleasure seeing her, and definitely will recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011