Ratings for Dr. Brock K. Bakewell

Dr. Bakewell is very thorough. He takes his time in examining your eyes and gives a thorough explanation of the results and his recommendation. Could have given me an expensive prescription, but told me to go get readers from any drug store as my vision didn't require sophisticated correction. I recommended him to my brother, who had cataract surgery and was very pleased with his care as well.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Former ophthalmic nurse and 30 year healthcare executive that will bever return to Dr. Bakewell's office or surgery center again. His nursing staff is uneduated, apathetic and uncaring. They appear to hate their job and the patients. Unfortunately Dr. Bakewell seems to endose this behavior. What a shame as he fails to recognize that his office staff is a reflection of his medical and surgical skills.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

It takes 4 monthe to get an appointment. Not interested in long term patients. Only have 3 refills on my prescrtiption medication. Hope I will be able to get refills on my medication before I see him. I have had problems with the medication. So I have to see him this time. After that I will have to find another ophthalmalogist

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Couldn't ask for better. Very informative and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Extremely professional, great staff. Dr is very thorough even sends report of visit to primary care Dr.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Dr. Brock K. Bakewell's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1984)