Ratings for Dr. Victoria Taraska

Wonderful staff thank you Dr. Taraska, Gwen & Leah -see you soon Jane D.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I spent $3000 for filler and loved it. After I paid they gave me a free skin tightening. So unexpected and so appreciated. Great clinic.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Very comforting doctor. Although I was told I had skin cancer she reassured me I'd live a full life. Glad she removed it. I'll be back.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I just went to the clinic last week. I've been to 2 others and the staff and doctor were so kind and helpful. They were honest and helpful and did not push me to buy things like other clinics. I'm happy with my treatment and will be back. They seem very knowledgeable and caring

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Victoria Taraska was very helpful and very nice, I have been to other Dermatologist in Winnipeg and she is by far the best!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I also have psoriasis and started uvb treatments at the clinic. My skin is so much better. The doctor is kind and thorough and the staff helpful. It's a clean we'll run clinic and they all seem to care and enjoy their work.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I have had very bad psoriasis on my whole body. I was depressed and almost cancelled my wedding Dr T put me on CoSentx and it cleared me. I can wear whatever I want and have my skin back to normal. Thought of ending my life it was so bad. Glad she helped me. I am so thankful.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I have skin cancer and see Dr Taraska regularly for skin checks. She always takes time with me and I feel safer after I get a skin check. My sisters see her too. She has removed skin cancers and they heal great. I like her office and staff. And love the free parking.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I have a skin condition called psoriasis on my scalp. Taraska never came back when I wanted to be tested for an allergy to hair dye because that is when this whole flare up on my scalp occurred. The person who did see me to test for that was the receptionist or maybe it was a medical assistant but she never told me and just applied the patch on. As a result, I found it very unprofessional to not address that that was the last time I would see her during the appointment. I had a lot of questions as this was the first time I came to see her. I told her that my psoriasis isn't that bad right now since I have been keeping up with the treatment so I feel that she didn't take me very seriously. I do have flare ups that get really bad and wish I can get rid of it altogether. She seems to being getting more good reviews from people who go there for cosmetic reasons but for people with skin conditions, she doesn't seem to take very seriously.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I've been to many doctors and this doctor was very kind and listened to me. I had 3 things on my list and she went through them all. My family dr only let's me do one. I didn't have to wait long and got my growth removed. Barely a mark remains. 😊😊

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017