You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Victoria Taraska

This Taraska needs to face a fact: she should completely abandon her 'medical' practice, and just exploit her lucrative cosmetic business (check out how she's either the highest, or next to highest paid medical person in Manitoba), since that's apparently the only thing that gets her up in the morning. Her complete and open disdain for some of her medical patients is so painful to experience one wonders why she doesn't just stick to her obscenely priced cosmetic procedures. Then she would be spared pretending to, but not actually treating, all of our nasty little medical skin diseases. More astounding than her complete indifference and lack of patient care, is that this woman gets some good reviews. She must either behave like a completely different person with some patients, or else these people have been so used to getting shunted aside in their lives that they have no idea what minimum levels of care to expect from professionals. Over many years I have seen a number of different doctors in general practice and in several specialties, but I have never seen anyone come even close to being as deficient in their duty of care as Victoria Taraska was with me.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

AWFUL dermatologist for acne. She couldn't care less about people with bad acne problems, I guess its not her area of interest. Still, I was recommended to her by my family doctor and have received nothing but constant disappointment. She won't even listen to me and how bad my skin is, every time I go she just pulls out a different useless topical and doesn't even bother to ask me to come back for a follow up because she really doesn't care. All my friends that have been on accutane have had amazing results, whereas I was on it for 5 months and it stopped working right after I went on it. She didn't explain the risks of this dangerous drug AT ALL when she prescribed it to me, nor did she give me the right dose or even monitor it. I was asked to go for monthly blood tests on it and she didn't even notice when I stopped getting them done because she wasn't monitoring it. My acne came back terrible after accutane, and all she gives me is yet another stupid topical that won't work. I've struggled with acne for years and If you are in the same position DO NOT see Taraska. Save yourself the constant frustration and go to a different dermatologist.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I love her clinic. All the staff are so nice. They have great customer service unlike others I have been to. Dr T makes you feel at home and welcome. Smart and kind.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I have seen Dr Taraska for years. She has been so kind sweet and helpful. I had 2 peels with her this past year I usually see her for skin cancer checks. But decided to improve my skin. After 70 years I have finally received compliments on my skin. I am so happy with the improvements and want to do a peel every year. Couldn't be happier to finally like my skin. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Terrible overall experience. Have been seeing her for years and have seen no improvement in my acne. Spent $500 at her office for a chemical peel and it had no effect on my hyper pigmentation. Dr. Taraska has done nothing to address my dissatisfaction with her treatment plan.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

very professional, kind, great bedside manner, great results!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Victoria Taraska's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This Taraska needs to face a fact: she should completely abandon her 'medical' practice, and just exploit her lucrative cosmetic business (check out how she's ..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "AWFUL dermatologist for acne. She couldn't care less about people with bad acne problems, I guess its not her area of interest. Still, I was recommended to her ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love her clinic. All the staff are so nice. They have great customer service unlike others I have been to. Dr T makes you feel at home and welcome. Smart and ..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr Taraska for years. She has been so kind sweet and helpful. I had 2 peels with her this past year I usually see her for skin cancer checks. But ..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Terrible overall experience. Have been seeing her for years and have seen no improvement in my acne. Spent $500 at her office for a chemical peel and it had no ..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great appointment. I could not be happier. Acne gone and my peel wNt well. I love their powder sunscreen. Kind and funny too. Go there. "

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very professional, kind, great bedside manner, great results!"

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best. Cured. I'm happy. I have a rare case and was so frustrated but now I'm good "

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super nice. My acne is finally gone. And I get botox too. My sister cured he psoriasis too. I would recommend "

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Every doctor should be as smart and kind as her. I've seen her for years. My skin glows and I so happy with my face. "

June 12, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R3C 0N2". Address has been updated from "None" to "425 Saint Mary Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12049573327".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Too much emphasis on cosmetic procedures $$$ than health. "

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm all better after years of suffering. She was so kind and helpful. She always takes the time to answer my questions. So thoughtful. Thank you. God bless this..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Had some hard itchy spots on my scalp she hardly looked at, said harumph and never told me what they were. Months later the largest crusty spot was weepy. A yea..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very experience doctor , I"am so lucky that she's my dermatologist my psa and psoriasis clears up 80% in seven months I'am on remission now ."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Warm caring not rushed. Wish all doctors were like her. Special doctor."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really happy my family doc referred me to this clinic. Cute doctor kind too. Suffered with psoriasis since my teens. Embarrassed to go to beach now clear. Go ge..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Finally have NO acne. Took 30 yrs but so happy it's all gone. She is so smart. Glad I went. Nice clinic. Now just doing regular peels to keep my gorgeous skin. ..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Without a doubt she is one of the best dermatologist in winnipeg. She saved my life! I was getting botox and showed her a mole. She cut it off and it was melan..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 stars her office is thee best out of 5 visits to dermatologists throughout Canada. Definately will refer my clients to her."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor- very caring, always takes time with my family. The clinic is beautiful. I like that I can get all of my skin concerns dealt with- skin cancer and ..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr Taraska needs to take a time mangement course,we have been waiting three days for a prescription re-newal and probably wait for another three.I have solar ke..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i went to this doctor for my psoriasis. I suffered formany years. I got light treatment that was free and it cleared it right up. I was so happy after sufferin..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loovveee this doc. she gives great botox and makes me look younger. I have skin cancer check too. cant see anyone writing a nasty thing about her- they must..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Didn't do what I had asked for. Very disappointed, with emptier pockets."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Taraska for years, and find her to be an excellent dermatologist, She is very knowledgeable and is often on TV/Radio. She is very busy an..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I waited months for an appointment as I was referred from my clinic. In the end, Dr Taraska breezed in, barely looked at me, then left in a flash. I’ve never be..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible bed side manor. Couldn't get away fast enough."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr T!! i get skin checks regularly. She has diagnosed cancer and removed it. I get botox there too which I love. all the staff there seem happy and are ..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Taraska is the best dermatologist I've seen yet. She does the best job on lip filler using Vobella! I've had terrible experiences with other doctors in the ..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in for lazer treatment, doctor didn't take much time to explain but rather sent me off to one of to one of their extremely young and unknowledgable assis..."

September 3, 2014