Ratings for Dr. Victoria Taraska

I have been seeing Dr. Taraska for just over two years now. She is amazing! I have had Botox, Juvaderm injected in my nasolabial folds, tear troughs filled, and botched lip filler reversed that was done by Amanda Lockwood at First Glance. Dr. Taraska is very kind, compassionate, funny, and produces great results. She explains everything and is honest. She is not in it for the money like other places in the city and will not just do anything you ask to make a buck. The staff at The Derm Centre is great as well, friendly and warm. I've never had to wait long to be seen and they have a great referral program. Prices may be slightly higher than some other clinics but 100% worth it to have a very experienced and professional DOCTOR doing the procedures. I wouldn't go anywhere else in the city to have fillers or anything done to my face. Can't say enough great things about her. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I saw Dr. Taraska about 2 years ago. Initially one of her staff members spoke with me about a worsening case of hyperpigmentation on my face. I was quite certain that I was dealing with melasma and wanted confirmation of this diagnosis as well as treatment options....I agreed to trial an Rx for same....It was looking like Dr. Taraska wasn't even going to assess or meet with me, so I finally had to ask her assistant if I could speak to her. Taraska barely looked at me and was quick to write out the Rx (which did not work and was very expensive at $100/tube). I was very disappointed that she came in and out in less than 2 mins...no follow up considered. To this day I am still struggling with this unsightly condition. I am currently looking for another dermatologist.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I am surprised that there are so many positive reviews about her! My family dr reffered me, and I waited almost 10 months to see her! She was just in and out! Didn't even ask questions or addressed anything on the form I filled before the appointmen! She is just a waste of time!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I always have fun going to this clinic and Doctor. Genuinely concerned for me and my family. Wish she was my friend. She makes me feel safe and beautiful.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Seen her for a lot of years excellent never had bad experience

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Glad I see this doctor for fillers. Natural results. Made me feel so much better. I will go back.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Friendly funny and kind. I have blisters all over my body. She knew what the problem was right away and I got treatment to make me better. So happy I have no blisters now. It was so scary but she made me trust her and glad I did.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Saw her for a complete skin check and she was very thorough and said skin can appear anywhere on the skin. Smart thoughtful and thorough.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

She was really sweet. I liked her care. She tackled my acne and now I'm good. Maybe I'll do Botox in the future.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I saw this doctor for a skin lesion. She quickly diagnosed skin cancer but reassured me I'd be okay. Had surgery and now the scar is barely visible. I will continue to see her for skin checks. Great staff office and Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016