You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Victoria Taraska

Seen her for a lot of years excellent never had bad experience

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Friendly funny and kind. I have blisters all over my body. She knew what the problem was right away and I got treatment to make me better. So happy I have no blisters now. It was so scary but she made me trust her and glad I did.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I saw this doctor for a skin lesion. She quickly diagnosed skin cancer but reassured me I'd be okay. Had surgery and now the scar is barely visible. I will continue to see her for skin checks. Great staff office and Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

great service. She is the only doctor Ive seen who has apologized for being behind time and I only had to wait 20mins. her staff was good too. office bright and cheery not small and depressing like most docs I've been too. My skin is all better and I would recommend my friends see her. smiled and seemed to like her work.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I've seen 3 other skin doctors for my problem and she was the only one to help me. I'm so happy I tried her clinic as I wanted to give up. Now I don't have to cover up and scratch. Her staff are good too. Didn't have to wait long. No charge for visit.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Very funny and kind I always enjoy my visits. We always have a good laugh and she cares and is helpful. Would love to take her to a bar and have fun as we have such good appointment s. Usually on time and I don't feel rushed.

Dr. Victoria Taraska's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seen her for a lot of years excellent never had bad experience "

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Glad I see this doctor for fillers. Natural results. Made me feel so much better. I will go back. "

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly funny and kind. I have blisters all over my body. She knew what the problem was right away and I got treatment to make me better. So happy I have no bl..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw her for a complete skin check and she was very thorough and said skin can appear anywhere on the skin. Smart thoughtful and thorough. "

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She was really sweet. I liked her care. She tackled my acne and now I'm good. Maybe I'll do Botox in the future. "

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw this doctor for a skin lesion. She quickly diagnosed skin cancer but reassured me I'd be okay. Had surgery and now the scar is barely visible. I will cont..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great service. She is the only doctor Ive seen who has apologized for being behind time and I only had to wait 20mins. her staff was good too. office bright a..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen 3 other skin doctors for my problem and she was the only one to help me. I'm so happy I tried her clinic as I wanted to give up. Now I don't have to c..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very personal issue and she made he feel very comfortable and did not judge me. Several visits were needed and now all better. So glad for the care. "

February 17, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very funny and kind I always enjoy my visits. We always have a good laugh and she cares and is helpful. Would love to take her to a bar and have fun as we have ..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice Doctor. Very nice staff very nice office. Most doctors offices are beat up but hers is clean and refresh. I went for rosacea and she asked to check m..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had the opposite experience with this doctor. She always has the time for me. She has helped my acne and it is all gone now. She follows my moles now wit..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This Taraska needs to face a fact: she should completely abandon her 'medical' practice, and just exploit her lucrative cosmetic business (check out how she's ..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "AWFUL dermatologist for acne. She couldn't care less about people with bad acne problems, I guess its not her area of interest. Still, I was recommended to her ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love her clinic. All the staff are so nice. They have great customer service unlike others I have been to. Dr T makes you feel at home and welcome. Smart and ..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr Taraska for years. She has been so kind sweet and helpful. I had 2 peels with her this past year I usually see her for skin cancer checks. But ..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Terrible overall experience. Have been seeing her for years and have seen no improvement in my acne. Spent $500 at her office for a chemical peel and it had no ..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great appointment. I could not be happier. Acne gone and my peel wNt well. I love their powder sunscreen. Kind and funny too. Go there. "

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very professional, kind, great bedside manner, great results!"

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best. Cured. I'm happy. I have a rare case and was so frustrated but now I'm good "

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super nice. My acne is finally gone. And I get botox too. My sister cured he psoriasis too. I would recommend "

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Every doctor should be as smart and kind as her. I've seen her for years. My skin glows and I so happy with my face. "

June 12, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R3C 0N2". Address has been updated from "None" to "425 Saint Mary Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12049573327".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Too much emphasis on cosmetic procedures $$$ than health. "

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm all better after years of suffering. She was so kind and helpful. She always takes the time to answer my questions. So thoughtful. Thank you. God bless this..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Had some hard itchy spots on my scalp she hardly looked at, said harumph and never told me what they were. Months later the largest crusty spot was weepy. A yea..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very experience doctor , I"am so lucky that she's my dermatologist my psa and psoriasis clears up 80% in seven months I'am on remission now ."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Warm caring not rushed. Wish all doctors were like her. Special doctor."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really happy my family doc referred me to this clinic. Cute doctor kind too. Suffered with psoriasis since my teens. Embarrassed to go to beach now clear. Go ge..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Finally have NO acne. Took 30 yrs but so happy it's all gone. She is so smart. Glad I went. Nice clinic. Now just doing regular peels to keep my gorgeous skin. ..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Without a doubt she is one of the best dermatologist in winnipeg. She saved my life! I was getting botox and showed her a mole. She cut it off and it was melan..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 stars her office is thee best out of 5 visits to dermatologists throughout Canada. Definately will refer my clients to her."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor- very caring, always takes time with my family. The clinic is beautiful. I like that I can get all of my skin concerns dealt with- skin cancer and ..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr Taraska needs to take a time mangement course,we have been waiting three days for a prescription re-newal and probably wait for another three.I have solar ke..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i went to this doctor for my psoriasis. I suffered formany years. I got light treatment that was free and it cleared it right up. I was so happy after sufferin..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loovveee this doc. she gives great botox and makes me look younger. I have skin cancer check too. cant see anyone writing a nasty thing about her- they must..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Didn't do what I had asked for. Very disappointed, with emptier pockets."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Taraska for years, and find her to be an excellent dermatologist, She is very knowledgeable and is often on TV/Radio. She is very busy an..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I waited months for an appointment as I was referred from my clinic. In the end, Dr Taraska breezed in, barely looked at me, then left in a flash. I’ve never be..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible bed side manor. Couldn't get away fast enough."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr T!! i get skin checks regularly. She has diagnosed cancer and removed it. I get botox there too which I love. all the staff there seem happy and are ..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Taraska is the best dermatologist I've seen yet. She does the best job on lip filler using Vobella! I've had terrible experiences with other doctors in the ..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in for lazer treatment, doctor didn't take much time to explain but rather sent me off to one of to one of their extremely young and unknowledgable assis..."

September 3, 2014