Ratings for Dr. Victoria Taraska

I've been to many doctors and this doctor was very kind and listened to me. I had 3 things on my list and she went through them all. My family dr only let's me do one. I didn't have to wait long and got my growth removed. Barely a mark remains. 😊😊

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I have had acne for many years and she helped cure it. She was also very honest that I didn't need a lot of expensive laser treatments. My skin is healing with the creams she gave me. So thankful I saved a lot of money and my skin looks great.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Had two small moles removed on my face. She failed to mention that I needed to come back to have my stitches removed so I assumed that the stitches would dissolve. After 4 weeks I called saying I still had visible stitches. I was told to come in right away as the stitches should have been removed weeks ago. As a result I have terrible permanent scarring on my face. I told the dr I was upset about the situation and she acted like it was no big deal and barely gave me a second of her time. She has so many fillers now her face doesn't move so not someone I'd ever see for cosmetic work myself.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Very personable doctor. Knowledge is very sound. Great conversations when getting my fillers which distracts me from the discomfort and great results.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

The best dermatologist in Winnipeg. Love all the staff. Love my filler. The best

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Don't have most up to date equipment needed to treat all ethnic cities with certain dermatological needs and they don't feel the need to get the equipment is necessary

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Very professional clinic. I enjoy the doctor and her staff. I've been to 3 other cosmetic clinics and like my natural results there. Price is not just the product but the expertise. They aren't the cheapest but great results.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I have a rare skin problem and Dr T knew what is was and helped me when 3 other dermatologists in the city would not. My skin looks great. Everything was covered and I didn't have to pay for treatment. I can now be confident

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Taraska for just over two years now. She is amazing! I have had Botox, Juvaderm injected in my nasolabial folds, tear troughs filled, and botched lip filler reversed that was done by Amanda Lockwood at First Glance. Dr. Taraska is very kind, compassionate, funny, and produces great results. She explains everything and is honest. She is not in it for the money like other places in the city and will not just do anything you ask to make a buck. The staff at The Derm Centre is great as well, friendly and warm. I've never had to wait long to be seen and they have a great referral program. Prices may be slightly higher than some other clinics but 100% worth it to have a very experienced and professional DOCTOR doing the procedures. I wouldn't go anywhere else in the city to have fillers or anything done to my face. Can't say enough great things about her. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I saw Dr. Taraska about 2 years ago. Initially one of her staff members spoke with me about a worsening case of hyperpigmentation on my face. I was quite certain that I was dealing with melasma and wanted confirmation of this diagnosis as well as treatment options....I agreed to trial an Rx for same....It was looking like Dr. Taraska wasn't even going to assess or meet with me, so I finally had to ask her assistant if I could speak to her. Taraska barely looked at me and was quick to write out the Rx (which did not work and was very expensive at $100/tube). I was very disappointed that she came in and out in less than 2 mins...no follow up considered. To this day I am still struggling with this unsightly condition. I am currently looking for another dermatologist.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016