Ratings for Dr. Victoria Taraska

I also have psoriasis and started uvb treatments at the clinic. My skin is so much better. The doctor is kind and thorough and the staff helpful. It's a clean we'll run clinic and they all seem to care and enjoy their work.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I have had very bad psoriasis on my whole body. I was depressed and almost cancelled my wedding Dr T put me on CoSentx and it cleared me. I can wear whatever I want and have my skin back to normal. Thought of ending my life it was so bad. Glad she helped me. I am so thankful.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I have skin cancer and see Dr Taraska regularly for skin checks. She always takes time with me and I feel safer after I get a skin check. My sisters see her too. She has removed skin cancers and they heal great. I like her office and staff. And love the free parking.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I have a skin condition called psoriasis on my scalp. Taraska never came back when I wanted to be tested for an allergy to hair dye because that is when this whole flare up on my scalp occurred. The person who did see me to test for that was the receptionist or maybe it was a medical assistant but she never told me and just applied the patch on. As a result, I found it very unprofessional to not address that that was the last time I would see her during the appointment. I had a lot of questions as this was the first time I came to see her. I told her that my psoriasis isn't that bad right now since I have been keeping up with the treatment so I feel that she didn't take me very seriously. I do have flare ups that get really bad and wish I can get rid of it altogether. She seems to being getting more good reviews from people who go there for cosmetic reasons but for people with skin conditions, she doesn't seem to take very seriously.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I've been to many doctors and this doctor was very kind and listened to me. I had 3 things on my list and she went through them all. My family dr only let's me do one. I didn't have to wait long and got my growth removed. Barely a mark remains. 😊😊

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I have had acne for many years and she helped cure it. She was also very honest that I didn't need a lot of expensive laser treatments. My skin is healing with the creams she gave me. So thankful I saved a lot of money and my skin looks great.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Had two small moles removed on my face. She failed to mention that I needed to come back to have my stitches removed so I assumed that the stitches would dissolve. After 4 weeks I called saying I still had visible stitches. I was told to come in right away as the stitches should have been removed weeks ago. As a result I have terrible permanent scarring on my face. I told the dr I was upset about the situation and she acted like it was no big deal and barely gave me a second of her time. She has so many fillers now her face doesn't move so not someone I'd ever see for cosmetic work myself.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Very personable doctor. Knowledge is very sound. Great conversations when getting my fillers which distracts me from the discomfort and great results.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

The best dermatologist in Winnipeg. Love all the staff. Love my filler. The best

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Don't have most up to date equipment needed to treat all ethnic cities with certain dermatological needs and they don't feel the need to get the equipment is necessary

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016