Ratings for Dr. June A. Kwark

Dr. Kwark is the Best OB. She delivered 2 of my kids and I have to say it was a great experience. She makes you feel comfortable and makes everything fast and easy.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Every appointment I had, I waited at least an hour to see her, it didn't matter if it was first appointment in the morning or 3 in the afternoon. I told her specifically I do not want pitocin. I told her that for nine months, and the day of my labor, she told me she was giving me pitocin, and made it seem like I had no choice. She was pushing to induce me earlier than I felt comfortable. I could tell she didn't take very good notes or read my charts before she came in the room, because she kept asking the same questions that I had answered the appointment before and was not aware of things I had told her in previous appointments. She suggested I go to L&D to have an NST done, because "it would be easier for me." She forgot to mention I would get charged $800 an hour for the L&D room, when having it done at her office was $15. She was rushed and lazy and I would not recommend her or that practice to anyone looking for a competent and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Kwark has been my gyn for 17 years. I wouldn't want another. She's BETTER than it gets, and a kind, loving, and wonderful person, as well.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Best physician in the world. I would highly recommmend her to anyone looking for a great dr.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. Kwark has been my gyne for almost 20 years. She is fantastic. She makes you feel at ease during those not-so great pelvic exams, by chatting casually with me. She never rushes. And I like that she talks to me in her office after the exam about any other issues I may be having, gynecological or otherwise. She is just THE BEST!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

If you are sick of painful gynecological exams and rude arrogant doctors, you need to go to Dr. Kwark.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr Kwark is fantastic. She was the only ER MD to diagnose my endometriosis & give fantastic after-surgery care, for 8 years now. Very knowledgable, personable & always willing to listen. I feel very lucky to be her patient.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. June A. Kwark's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal