Ratings for Dr. Jaye Malach

Lazy staff who don't have the decency to tell you what's going on so you could be sitting in his clinic for hours, they don't know how to treat patients, dr malache is awkward and you can't even hear him when he talks, they don't know how to make their paitents feel comfortable, they'll schedule you for a certain time and there will still be 3 or more people ahead of you and you'll have to wait hours, they treat their clinic like a walk in... most pathetic dr office I've ever been to and I will never be returning to them that's for sure.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Worst doctor I've ever had, reading the reviews they were right I had to have a c section, didn't even bother to see me after birth and he treats his clinic like a walk in... they sure know how to tick people off.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I've been seeing Malach for 3 years and 2 high risk pregnancies. He is very straight to the point, and has the best sense of humor. He's answered every question I've ever asked without making me feel stupid.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I've had nothing but problems before Dr. Malach and he's always taken me seriously and listened to my concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Malach is the best Gynecologist in Lethbridge! He has done a LEEP and a hysterectomy for me leaving minimal evidence, very skilled. He's also always willing to listen and answer all questions, very friendly, good sense of humour, excellent knowledge & experience & has great compassion for his patients! I recommend him to everyone!! :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I saw him when he first came to Lethbridge and he was wonderful ! I was having so many problems and had seen numerous gynos and they all told me my problems were in my head . But not Dr Malach ! He believed me and spent a good hour going over my history with me and booked me for surgery immediately ! He found 2 huge cysts and removed them . Ends up back a year later with more problems and we discussed a hysterectomy and we decided to do that and to this day since surgery and follow up I have not had any more issues ! I thank him so much from saving me from misery and pain and my husband thanks him too !

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Someone needs a lesson in bedside manners. Unfortunately, he was the OB on call when I went into labour with my first baby. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing and after numerous hours in labour, I stalled. At the 12hr mark, he said "Ok well this isn't going anywhere so we need to help it along" I finally got to 10cm and pushed for 2.5hrs. He literally sat there during the entire pushing period, offered zero encouragement and was a complete jerk. After no encouragement from my birth team, I ended up with a c section. It was my birthday as well and at the end of the c section, he says "Oh, happy birthday" and walks out. No personality... nothing. I ended up having an amazing vbac with my second... the OB on call was so wonderful, offered constant words of encouragement and kept me going. It was the complete opposite from my first labour with Dr Malach.

Submitted February 16, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Malach for over 12 years.. he has saved my life twice with emergency surgery when know other doctor took notice. I'm so thankful for Dr.Malach and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Everyone I know who went to doctor Malach ended up with a scheduled c-section

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Leaves for hours at a time and doesn't ever let you know what is going on during delivery.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016