Ratings for Dr. Jaye Malach

Dr. Malach did my LEEP and hysterectomy. He was absolutely amazing!! Sara, his Nurse is very accommodating & friendly. Sometimes he gets called to the ER, so there is a bit of a wait, but it’s worth it. Best Gyny/OBGYN in Lethbridge!!! He’s very patient, professional, answers all of your questions & has a great sense of humour!! Do NOT go to anyone else :)

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Amazing, outstanding, professional, compassionate, can’t say enough great things about him!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

He's the worst doctor I've ever been to. Very arrogant and condisending.. He uses scare tactics to make you do things his way. He's absolutely terrible and will NEVER be returning to his clinic!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr Malach is an amazing doctor. He delivered my first. He’s straight to the point and is very calm. He explains everything and let’s you ask as many questions you may have. I will definitely see him again!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Malach is an awesome doctor he delivered one of my children and I watched him deliver two of my sisters. He is very relaxed during delivery and has a great sense of humour. I find that he does take time to talk you through things that are important and literally drew my husband and I a diagram. He is sometimes way behind at the clinic and you have to wait a while but what else would you expect from a doctor delivering babies all day. I also saw him at the cancer clinic and he was absolutely fantastic there as well.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I've had Doctor Malach several times for non-labour and delivery stuff. In all the times I've seen him, he's been absolutely awesome! He is different (what Doctor isn't), talks quietly but he is kind, he listens and has a great sense of humor. He's very down to earth. He's not terrible to look at either! If I was asked for a referral, I would not hesitate to drop his name!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I had doctor Malach for one of my labours but sadly he didn't make it to the delivery. I was very happy with him at all my appointments. He sometimes has wait times but that's to be expected. Always answered any questions without making you feed dumb!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Lazy staff who don't have the decency to tell you what's going on so you could be sitting in his clinic for hours, they don't know how to treat patients, dr malache is awkward and you can't even hear him when he talks, they don't know how to make their paitents feel comfortable, they'll schedule you for a certain time and there will still be 3 or more people ahead of you and you'll have to wait hours, they treat their clinic like a walk in... most pathetic dr office I've ever been to and I will never be returning to them that's for sure.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Worst doctor I've ever had, reading the reviews they were right I had to have a c section, didn't even bother to see me after birth and he treats his clinic like a walk in... they sure know how to tick people off.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I've been seeing Malach for 3 years and 2 high risk pregnancies. He is very straight to the point, and has the best sense of humor. He's answered every question I've ever asked without making me feel stupid.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017