Ratings for Dr. Jaye Malach

I've had nothing but problems before Dr. Malach and he's always taken me seriously and listened to my concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Malach is the best Gynecologist in Lethbridge! He has done a LEEP and a hysterectomy for me leaving minimal evidence, very skilled. He's also always willing to listen and answer all questions, very friendly, good sense of humour, excellent knowledge & experience & has great compassion for his patients! I recommend him to everyone!! :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I saw him when he first came to Lethbridge and he was wonderful ! I was having so many problems and had seen numerous gynos and they all told me my problems were in my head . But not Dr Malach ! He believed me and spent a good hour going over my history with me and booked me for surgery immediately ! He found 2 huge cysts and removed them . Ends up back a year later with more problems and we discussed a hysterectomy and we decided to do that and to this day since surgery and follow up I have not had any more issues ! I thank him so much from saving me from misery and pain and my husband thanks him too !

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Someone needs a lesson in bedside manners. Unfortunately, he was the OB on call when I went into labour with my first baby. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing and after numerous hours in labour, I stalled. At the 12hr mark, he said "Ok well this isn't going anywhere so we need to help it along" I finally got to 10cm and pushed for 2.5hrs. He literally sat there during the entire pushing period, offered zero encouragement and was a complete jerk. After no encouragement from my birth team, I ended up with a c section. It was my birthday as well and at the end of the c section, he says "Oh, happy birthday" and walks out. No personality... nothing. I ended up having an amazing vbac with my second... the OB on call was so wonderful, offered constant words of encouragement and kept me going. It was the complete opposite from my first labour with Dr Malach.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Malach for over 12 years.. he has saved my life twice with emergency surgery when know other doctor took notice. I'm so thankful for Dr.Malach and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Everyone I know who went to doctor Malach ended up with a scheduled c-section

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Leaves for hours at a time and doesn't ever let you know what is going on during delivery.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Malach is very professional and easy going. He is definitely a doctor I'd recommend for professionalism and knowledge, as for his punctuality though... Nearly every time I've gone in they've been an hour or more behind. It can be quite frustrating waiting that long for a quick in and out appointment. But - that being said - part of his job is to care for laboring mother's, deliver babies, and perform c-sections. Child birth is not predictable. It is good to know he is falling behind for the right reasons.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Been seeing Dr. Malach for years now and I have nothing but great things to say about him! Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Malach - he is so knowledgeable and made me feel safe and well taken care of. I will see Dr. Malach for all my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016