Ratings for Dr. Jaye Malach

Dr. Malach is an incredible ob and I feel very lucky to have had him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Dr Malach is one of the best gynaecologist that I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with. His wait time are sometimes longer than the appointment but he’s dealing with birthing babies to sometimes emergencies that no one can predict. I’m dealing with a situation that was not known or talked about but none the less exceptional care through out this ordeal . Love that he has a sense of humour, and his office staff is always welcoming if even dealing with impatient patients in the waiting room . He is a human being for heavens sake , be more understanding when things aren’t always to your expectations!! Lethbridge is very lucky to have this doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

At first I liked Doctor Malach and found him knowledgeable and was happy I was referred to him as I had heard from a few people he was very good delivering their babies. In the end it was not good experience. I found him unprofessional and and have debated reporting him as he made me feel very uncomfortable during the last few weeks prior to my delivery (which, thank goodness, he did not end up doing). He did invasive checks with no nurse present which was not something I was NOT comfortable with and wish I could go back in time and voice my discomfort. With little communication on why and what he was doing he made my first pregnancy not a good experience and something I sadly still think about often. I have read many people on this site that have had a good experience with him and praise him and regrettably I do not. I write this not so much to voice my negative experience but to encourage other mothers to learn from my mistakes and too speak up when something or someone doesn’t feel right.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Dr. Malach was on call the night my son was born. He was the best doctor. His personality is so relaxed, but he still maintains control of the entire delivery with an efficiency and calmness that puts you at ease. He was even making jokes! Dr. Malach is extremely patient and was willing to let things progress as they needed to. He explained everything that was going on and provided us with top notch care!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Dr. Malach is by far the best gynecologist in lethbridge. He is very kind and a great listener. He found that I had endometriosis when no one else could diagnose it. When I had to have my hysterectomy he was fantastic at explaining everything. His bed side manner is exceptional and I would not want to see anyone else. The staff are amazing and yes sometimes you have to wait but baby delivery comes first.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

I love, love, love, Dr Malach! He is so good at what he does, not to mention the only man I trust when it comes to my health! I have seen Dr Malach quite a few times, in my experience he really listens to me; he offers option after option and he will pretty much do anything you ask him too. He always says "your the boss". Not once have I ever felt he was condescending or talking down to me, nor have I ever waited a long time to see him as mentioned in other reviews. I think he has the best sense of humor and his bedside manner is awesome! He is different, but he's brilliant, most people that function at that level are. I also think its a bonus, but he's very handsome and smells so good! I wouldn't hesitate to suggest Dr Malach to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I have been a patient since 1999. He's thorough, patient, and supportive. Between 2 cervical laser surgeries and 2 pregnancies, he is the one I want on my team. Yes, there are times you can wait due to deliveries, but that is a part of their profession. He has a good sense of humour and I always enjoy my appoinments.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr. Malach's staff were very kind. Dr. Malach himself is very unhelpful. He spoke down to me and made me feel dumb and uncomfortable. Then when I moved to Edmonton I asked on 3 or 4 different occasions to be referred to a doctor in Edmonton (otherwise the drive is 5 hours). He never listened to my requests while I was in Lethbridge and told him I was moving, then both times I phoned, I never recieved a call back. It makes me feel like he doesn't care about his clients. (Or just me, maybe he just doesn't like girls with tattoos and shaved hair?) Either way I'm not impressed. Just be aware, if being referred to him understand he might not care and might not try to hide that fact from you.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Best gynecologist in lethbridge. Very knowledgeable and kind will spend the time listening to you. Came to check on me after my hysterectomy to make sure I was feeling ok.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Malach is the best OBGYN in Lethbridge hands down!! I won't go to anyone else but him! He is very knowledgeable, compassionate and professional, he takes his time with you and isn't rushed.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018