Ratings for Dr. Patricia C. Montemayor

Awful human being. I went in the ER, labor and delivery, after I had a 9lb baby at home...she was so MEAN AND CRUEL... she scared me, saying I might DIE etc... I've had PTSD from the way she treated me like a stupid DOG for giving birth at home and then having a complication. She blamed my complication on QUOTE giving birth at home! But a nice nurse whispered to me that what happened to me at home happens more often in the HOSPITAL BIRTHS!! Anyways this doc is RUDE, lies to make you feel dumb... very uncaring and not gentle in any kind of way. She even had CPS called on me because we do not vaccinate.... which is not illegal! It just was that she tried in every way possible to injure me for not being mainstream. Awful is all I can say about her as a human being.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

The most condescending doctor I have ever seen! I will definitely not be going back to her. I went to see her because I am having abdominal pain, she said I MUST be doing something to cause it. I have never seen a doctor who was so rude, and I had no problem telling her so. When I told her that my IUD had caused ovarian cysts which landed me in the hospital, she laughed and said "IUD's don't cause cysts". She should look at the literature on the IUD, which clearly states that they can in fact cause cysts. Her staff were very kind, which is the ONLY reason I will give her any stars at all.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

After waiting for an hour or so u get a stoned faced doctor who has no emotions. She does not want to listen to your issues and she has opinion on everything that you could be doing wrong. E.g if u say I have weight gain issues . She will say oh because u don't work out. How does she assume ? She makes me take tests that r not related cause again she does not listen. 2 visit down and a lot of money thrown away, I don't have any solution. I am not going to go see her again. I don't even feel like giving her any stars

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Patricia C. Montemayor's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)