Ratings for Dr. Peter Nakaji

My husband had "19" cancer lesions on the brain, we went for the gamma knife procedure. Dr. Nakaji, was sent from God to help us, and believe me no one else would. They told us too go home and call hospice, I still have my husband Thanks Dr Nakaji and his very out standing staff. One more thing he did that touched my heart, it makes me tear up now, before the procedure, everyone shook hands, when Dr. Nakaji with both his hands shook my one hand, it maybe silly to some but it meant so much to me. This doctor is exceptional, caring and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I am a physician who has sent a few patients to Dr. Nakaji, from life threatening sub dural hematomas, to syrinx to normal pressure hydrocephalus.....He is a pro through and through. He is also very easy to talk to for the patient. I wouldn't refer to any other neuro surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Nakaji and his staff are amazing. He takes the time to listen, he is knowledgeable, and he is very kind. I have recommended him to others and personally would not see anyone else. He is truly the best!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I had a menengioma removed by Dr. Nakaji. I could not have had a better outcome . Doctor Nakaji removed the entire tumor, although as I understand, it was not an easy removal. I owe so very much to Dr. Nakaji. I know this isn't everything, but he's nice too.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I was diagnosed with two aneurysms, I flew in from Mexico to see Dr.Nakaji, recommended by my Dr. here as one of the best in the US, my Dr was right, Dr Nakaji is very professional , brilliant and very understanding, he took the time to explain every detail and ran tests to confirm what he initially saw in the tests i sent to him, he saw me twice before and after the tests, he explained that I am at a very low risk and that he would not operate on me ,but would follow up on me in six months, I had a doctor who wanted to operate on me the next day, which would have put me in danger, Dr. Nakaji was the best doctor I could have chosen. Everyone I asked had the very best to say about him, including other Doctors.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Nakaji truly cares about his patients. We are very grateful to have had him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Nakaji is an amazing doctor. He is caring and compassionate. He answered all my questions until I was satisfied. I cannot imagine seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Nakaji is the very best. He is a life savor, an unbelievably experienced surgeon, and has world class bedside manners. He answered every question and spent en enormous amount of time with me. I would not see anybody but Dr. Nakaji. He is truly amazing.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Nakaji was polite and very helpful. He explained everything in details and helped to find the right option for me. He is a great surgeon. I highly recommend Dr.Nakaji and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Did not answer questions very well. Seemed to be in a hurry. Waited forever in room. After surgery, didn't see him. Follow up visit very short.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Peter Nakaji's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Ameritas