Ratings for Dr. Micah S. Harris

I've been a patient fo Dr. Micah Harris for close to twenty years and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr.harris delivered my two babies and now my third he is an awesome doctor he is always there when you need him and the staff if really great friendly

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr.harris delivered both my kids. What can i say he is the best of the best.patiet,kind,knowledgable,trustworthy. i wont change him for anbody.......thanx doc!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. Harris delivered my three children. He is a great doctor who is always there to answer questions. I'd go back to him over and over again! Thank you Dr Harris for giving me that security.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr Harris and his staff are great. Not only did he oversee my endometriosis problems.. He guided me through my pregnancy and made sure it was a wonderful experience. It was. Since then he has cared for me not only with yearly exams but all my issues. Dr Harris has a great bedside manner in which many doctors do not have. He is easy to talk to and truly understands his patients. I've been seeing Dr Harris I believe for 10 years. Great Job?

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

What can I say...he is the best!!! He delivered both my children with no complications. He was there minutes after I arrived at the hospital and kept checking on me through out the day. My labor was over 18 hrs long and he was there for me and my husband. He is amazing and he will soon be delivering my niece. Love you doc!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Harris has been my doctor for over 15 years - he delivered both of my children and I would highly recommend him! He is very personable, knowledgable and concerned about my health.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

after deciding i never wanted to see another OB, as long as i lived, i decided to take the advice of others, and see Dr, Harris. He has helped restore my faith in doctors. When something really bad, happened with my pregnancy, he showed more compassion that i have seen with any OB. I am very impressed, and will continue to recommend him to others, who are searching for a good OB.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Harris for 14 years. He is always willing to answer any of my questions, no matter how long it takes. He is very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Friendly, cheerful, upbeat, compassionate, patient in all three office visits in the last year.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Micah S. Harris's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)