Ratings for Dr. Jack D. Kyman

Dr. Kyman was my Dr for 35 years before he retired! He is a wonderful companionate caring Dr! That puts you first!! He is GREATLY MISSED!!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

The First time I went in to get a bioscope, they could not give me it because it was my first visit, so I paid $50 copay for him to tell me what I already knew. The next time I came in paid another $50 went in to get undressed. The first thing I saw were bloody utensils in the sink from the prior girl's pap!! Really?!?! It was just groose and unprofessional! If it wasn't because I dind't want to pay $50 AGAIN, I would have walked out! I've found a new OB Im happy with.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Had an abdominal hysterectomy in 2009. He was very sure of his work and rightly so. The nurses "ooo & ahh"'d over my perfect incision. He was open to my alternative views for healing and natural diet (unlike most md's). He was respectful and attentive. he's very direct and no nonsense, not an emotional type just clear and professional. It's been 7 months and I have absolutely no scar tissue! Every hyster patient I've read about has sharp pains from scar tissue. Dr Kyman said "there won't be any scar tissue" because he's precise and confident. His nurses love him and you can really tell he loves children and life itself. He was so warm before surgery and as playful as I am, next thing I knew, it was over! btw: with my alternative approach I healed faster than his other patients. he found that interesting although he couldn't say if it was my approach but just that he was open to the possibility makes him a #10 all the way!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

I had a total hysterectomy done vaginally by Dr. Kyman. I am very pleased with my surgery and my recovery. I did not experience much pain at all.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr. Kyman has been our OBGYN for over 25 years, he is an amazing doctor and cares deeply for his patients. He sees several people in my family. MAde the mistake on going to another doctor when I didnt have ins, never make that mistake again. Dr. Kyman you are the best

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

i have been a patient of Dr Kyman's for over 10 years and he is a phenominal doctor. not only is he my OBGYN but many of the girls in my family's as well. he's a doctor that you can trust. his staff is always there for me as well.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

When I was pregnant, at every check-up he never took the heart beat of the baby. I had to have a c-section because supposedly my pelvic bone was tilted. You can still have a natural birth if it is tilted. He is not the friendliest person. I have now switched OB/GYN. DO NOT go to this doc EVER.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Jack D. Kyman's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ