Ratings for Dr. Marie P. Pimentel

not a good (Doctor) Dr. Marie T. Pimentel, not well Knowledge....not Helpful at all. in my case. She gave me a wrong assessment. Yes, Be Warned.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

A doctor with an ego is the last doctor you want to be with. She clearly missed some of the diagnosis and wrong assessment on my mother as proven by the specialist and resident doctors at the hospital my mom was admitted at. She is high on her stature and not her practice as to help people with ailments. Please be warned !

Submitted October 9, 2015

My 76 year old mother has been waiting weeks to find out if she has cancer. She keeps leaving messages for the doctor who has not even bothered to read the results from the hospital. The office staff is rude and gives her the run around.my mother has been waiting by the phone for days. No one will call her back even after they promise they will. We are all so worried

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

She is very kind n good listener when I moved in as 8 years ago I change 4 pcp every time when I go to new pcp they seems like sitting on flying horse n in a hurry but dr PIMENTEL give u time to listen n very knowledgable

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

With many years as Dr Pimentel's patient, I have found her to be professional, informative, helpful and vey attentive to my health needs.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

She is an excellent doctor. She immediately knows what kinds of tests I need based on my complaints. She does appear to be in a hurry but if you ask her questions, she will answer your questions. I've never had a problem with her staff except for the assistant. It's very difficult to get a hold of her and she does not return calls immediately. Nonetheless, Dr. Pimentel is a very good doctor and the wait in her office is worth it.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Talks to fast and way to much! Staff seem to be in a hurry all the time.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Talks to much about her home life and says the same thing everytime you see her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

She is one of the best dr's in town,but her asst kristen she is the worse person i have ever met.she is very ir-responsible.n rude.i dont know what she think of her self.so i recommend if u wantto c her make appt @ her other office so u dont have to deal with that idiot kristen.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I agree with the first person that she talks about her other patients. I was very surprised by this and she does it every time I have seen her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Marie P. Pimentel's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1978)

Banner Health