Ratings for Dr. Conrad Schulte

I travel 8 hrs from the North just to see him. He is the greatest Dr. Better then anyone were I live. Can get in to see him with out a long wait.dianost my problem and treated it right.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Amazing person, down to earth, and very knowledgeable in current medicine and treatments, Helped our son with internal pain , found the cause and treatment when the Childrens Stollery Doctor could not. cant say enough about Dr. Schulte .

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

My sons and I have been patients of Dr Schulte for many years. I have never had a problem getting in to see him, and have no complaints! He is a wonderful Doctor!! And his staff are all Awesome!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr Schulte is the most educated, caring aND passionate dr I have ever had. I moved 16 yrs ago and have been searching ever since for a dr even half as good as him and I've had no luck. All I can find are Dr's that only care about money and getting you in for refills and blood work and rushing you in and out withi 5 min and not even remembering anything about you. I hAve to remind them over and over again for referrals or tests etc. It's so frustarting. I will forever be in debted to Dr. SCHULTE he helped me in a very difficult time in my life. If he is your Dr consider yourself very blessed!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Schulte has been my doctor for 27 years and I am constantly amazed by how well he keeps up with the latest in medical advances. I start with this because it is so important to many, but for myself and my family we love his humor just as much. Dr. Schulte not only knows what his patients need , he also knows how to treat them as people. Over the years Dr. Schulte has treated my family for a variety of illnesses and recommended specialists as needed and we are always treated with care and respect. Dr. Schulte's staff are also exceptional and have always made the extra effort to make sure I get an appointment with Dr. Schulte promptly if I am really sick. This is very rare these days and I am the envy of many of my friends. I consider myself VERY fortunate to have a doctor like Dr. Conrad Schulte.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

He has been my doctor for 26 years and i have seen hundreds of specialists for various issues. He's always helped me with the best guidance and realized problems with me that others were looking for and couldn't find. Great human and by far the best doctor I've ever met. Brilliant man and glad he's been my doctor my whole life. Dr Schulte is amazing.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Told me I definitely did not have a serious issue, only to have another doctor tell me the complete opposite less then 2 days later. Then when I went back there he acted as if nothing happened and didn't offer an apology. Seems content to let patients live in pain in misery. Had issues today getting proper prescriptions after my surgery at u of a and I needed to talk to him, go figure he's on vacation and his receptionist offers no help whatsoever. Just talks to you in the same arrogant and condescending tone I always get.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Schulte is the best. He has more knowledge than any Dr. I've met, but he does not hesitate to send patients to specialists when needed. His office is run smoothly and efficiently by his amazing staff. He is always willing to call and discuss results etc with his patients. I agree with others, he's a little shy at times but certainly not aloof. Would feel comfortable referring any of my friends or family to him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr.Shulte is the type of doctor to hand your a perscription once you say one sentence. He tends to jump to conlusions without even doing testing, he is a good doctor just a little cold from first impression and continue to think this throughout the years

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr.Schulte has been our family doctor for about 16 years. He is a kind, helpful and very intelligent man. He is absolutely NOT arrogant as some have said. He seems to be a bit shy until you know him better, and he truly has a wonderful personality!! He is up to date on all new technologies and specialists. He is almost always on time, and when he isn't - it's not a big deal because the wait isn't too long and I KNOW that he is giving his patient the extra care and attention that they need at that moment. He doesn't rush in and out or makes us feel that he needs to hurry to the next patient. I have come to see him in tears a few times and he has taken the time that I needed with him and did not ever make me feel as though I was wasting his time. He has called after hours and on weekends - his own time to check on a family member. We truly do appreciate all that he has done for our family. I'd also like to point out that his staff (which includes his wife of many many years) are also amazing:) Since he has moved to his own private clinic, he has had the same staff which says a lot. They are professional, friendly and very sincere in doing so. I have nothing but good things to say about everyone who works in that practice. For a doctor who goes above and beyond all the time for our family atleast, Dr.Schulte certainly does not get paid enough for all that he does!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017