Ratings for Dr. Randall W. Porter

Dr Porter operated on my brain 3x in 18mos. He's the best even came in in his vacation week to help me. I am now cancer free !!! Thank you Dr Porter

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I had seen five doctors before meeting Dr. Porter. He immediately recognized my rare, but serious (brain) condition and knew exactly how to deal with it. My operation was 100% successful, and I have my life back. We don't know whether finding Dr. Porter or the operation itself was the bigger miracle.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Porter is extremely knowledgeable and proficient. He did not try to sugar coat the seriousness of my procedure, but always displayed confidence in the outcome.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Always a great experience going to Barrow to see Dr. Porter. His staff is excellent and I have never had any issue with anyone being rude or unkind. They are a very busy office so it can sometimes take a long time to see the doctor, but it is worth it to have a compassionate surgeon looking at you.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Staff answering phones for Dr. Porter are very rude (Andrew) and have the patients doing the calling back and forth to the insurance company and PCP office. Last I checked I was not on payroll. He is the only person there that belittles me. I have been a patient there for about 5 years and feel it's time to move on.

Submitted May 23, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Porter a truely skilled professional physician in neurosurgery..

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I would like to say much better I am, but it is difficult because the improvement is almost indescribable. Dr. Porter is a wonderful Doctor and between he and God my life is so much more enjoyable without the constant pain and all that went with it. Dr. Porter cured my spinal stenosis and all of the terrible symptoms associated with that. He also fused L4-L5 and used minimal hardware. I can now stand and walk all day if I choose with no limitations. Dr. Randall & his staff are wonderful and I am so thankful God led me to them.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Porter isan excellent surgeon. WAtchison out for his back office staff. If you are scheduled for surgery, they will call you two weeks in advance and tell you that you cannot have surgery, unless an outstanding bill is paid. Plus, quote a ridiculous amount that the insurance company states is a false amount. If a previous surgery was completed, their comment would be, "You are lucky, Dr. Porter did the first surgery, when there''s an outstanding balance". Office staff is very intimidating when trying to collect, you would think they were working for a Collections Department.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Porter has performed back surgery on me and I could not be more grateful for his care and expertise. His prayer before surgery meant a lot. You won't find a better neurosurgeon out there.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Excellent surgeon. After a 4 1/2 hour surgery on my back I awoke with minimal pain.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr. Randall W. Porter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1993)