You may also like

Rate Dr. Randall W. Porter

Dr. Randall W. Porter's Ratings

Great team! Dr. Porter and Julie were wonderful. When I had doubts about my surgery, he sat with me and listened and explained my options again to reassure me of my decision. After and during recovery they were both compassionate and encouraging.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

Dr. Porter and Julie, his assistant, are extremely qualified. My first experience was excellent. He explained less invasive ways to approach the pain I have had for over a year. His staff expedited the referrals and within 2 days I had my first test. I am looking forward to the actual procedure in the near future. The wait was a little bit, but he took more than enough time with me to explain his approach to fixing pain problems. I am sure that is why he goes past the scheduled time, he spends quality time with each patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

Wonderful surgeon. He and his team showed great compassion for my pain and even post op problems. They all took great care of me so that I can take care of my family again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Great doctor who is very busy but takes necessary time with you the wait for him is worth it. He is a great surgeon and my recovery is a miracle

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2894480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Dr. Porter is a fantastic neurosurgeon, and very important to me, a man of God...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2891878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

Dr. Porter is a veritable miracle worker. I had a great experience both before and after the surgery. I cannot recommend Dr. Porter highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2890738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Compassionate, professional, friendly.
Feel like someone cares!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2888709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

Great patient care and concern. Gives me confidence in the plan we made. Has a great team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2888657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

Dr. Porter is a very knowledgable and talented surgeon. Thanks to him, I am 80% free of chronic & debilitating pain that I suffered from for more than 12 years. After being told to wait until I literally couldn't walk by 2 previous surgeons due to my age, I was referred to Dr. Porter & after reviewing my case, he suggested a much less invasive surgical procedure and assured me that I had suffered enough and shouldn't wait any longer. I am now 1 year post surgery and I finally have my life back! The only negative experience through out this process was with Dr. Porter's billing staff. They were rude, condescending and belittleing to me. Since my background is in health insurance for my employer, I am well aware of co-pays, co-insurance, etc. and the billing staff threatened to cancel my surgery unless I paid them "what she thought I owed" for my total out of pocket. Needless to say, I overpaid and once again the staff was less than friendly when I called to get my refund. Truly an unfortnate reflection on Dr. Porter's compassion and quality care he provides.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

I am writing this comment regarding Dr Porters Office Staff who are utterly Incompetent at MY expense. I had been instructed by Dr Porters then medical assistant at the time was told by Dr Porter to make 2 referrals for my case. I left 3 messages for this MA and was never contacted. It was suggested that I change Pain Management Clinics and a Neurologist in order to have a full Neurological team based on Dr Porters recommendations. Today I was called By His Office Staff who rescheduled Me due to a test I needed to have performed. when I asked about My my referral's I was treated like an Idiot. I was told it was MY responsibility to check on MY referrals . After all three messages I had 0 contact had no Idea who I was referred to in the first place. I tried to explain this to the Office Staff who continued to belittle Me. This was uncalled for it was their responsibility to contact Me to insure 1. I at least knew who the referral was to for both pain Management and neurologist. 2. I am not a referral specialist to call these Dr and Clinic to insure the referral went through. 3. After finding out that the MA that was supposed to assist Me had Quit my case should have been given to someone who should have then contacted Me regarding my referrals. I had to ask for medication from His Office because I had no clue who the office even referred Me to in the first place. I should have NEVER had to ask Dr Porters office for medication. I should have already been to my new specialist. I understand that the MA who made the referrals had quit but someone should have contacted Me to find out what was going on and what had been done. at the least check the MA's messages. Dont attack a Patient and blame Him for your Mistakes. Its the Offices job to refer Me and Insure that I know who I am being referred to period. a Patient shouldnt have to constantly call an Office regarding His / Her referrals. Dr Porter is one of the best Surgeons in the Valley one of the most professional In Az too bad His Office Staff are not. Im sure If I expined this to dr Porter It could have been resolved a lot better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2857984].votes_count ]]