Ratings for Dr. Randall W. Porter

Dr Porter and associates are the very best. Always wonderful !!! Saved my life.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

I was in an Explosion in Vietnam that damaged my Skeletal System. I had to have both of my Knees Replaced when the bone was ground away to look like a mountain peak. Then I had two spinal surgeries to remove calcium deposits, bone spurs and repair Herniated discs. These two Spinal Surgeries provided me with some relief however the pains returned and were even more severe. Prior to Doctor Porter doing my third Spinal Surgery, I spent just over a year in a wheel chair. I am now living a life out of a Chair and relatively pain free due to Dr. Porter's amazing talents. I can never thank him enough.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Dr Porter and his entire staff are professional, courteous and helpful. Just as important, they all actually CARE about their patients and are truly interested in helping you understand what you are going through and how to get back to living your life as soon and as well as possible! I knew I needed spinal surgery and asked several friends who they used...Dr Porter was highly recommended to me and I will recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Dr. Porter is the best. Has done 3 brain tumor surgeries on me and with each one explained the whole procedure to me and explained the possibilities that with any surgery there is always the possibility something can go wrong especially when your working in the brain area. I highly recommend Dr. Porter and his staff, they were GREAT!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

I was so lucky to have found Dr. Porter to perform my spinal surgery. I would recommend anyone who is need of spinal surgery to have Dr. Porter be your surgeon. He and his staff are so professional, courteous, and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Dr. Porter is a Godsend. His willingness to pray with me and my family gives evidence of his humility, compassion and understanding of the fear involved when patients are facing serious health conditions. His expertise is outstanding, communication of procedures and options is clear, concise and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Porter.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Dr. Porter was a godsend in treating my trigeminal neuralgia. Without him and the gamma knife, I don’t know how I would have survived the pain

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Dr. Porter took time to answer all my questions in depth regarding my diagnosis, surgery and post surgery. Julie Supple, with Dr. Porter's staff is also very thorough and knowledgeable. I feel fortunate to have had Dr. Porter and his team involved in all parts of the surgical process!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Porter and his staff are amazing! I have had excruciating back pain for years but God used Dr. Porter's surgical skill to heal me. Dr. Porter even prayed over me before the surgery. Dr. Porter is compassionate, skilled, and you can see he really cares about his patients. I had complicated back issues including lumbar spinal stenosis, herniated lumbosacral discs, lumbosacral spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis and lumbar disc herniation.!! I am 2 months out from surgery in mid October and I am almost completely pain free. I am walking 1-2 miles daily and I have more energy than I have had for a long time now. Pain is debilitating and takes the energy right out of you but now I celebrate my health. Thank you, Dr. Porter!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr Porter operated on my brain 3x in 18mos. He's the best even came in in his vacation week to help me. I am now cancer free !!! Thank you Dr Porter

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Randall W. Porter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1993)

UnitedHealthcare