Ratings for Dr. Bryan N. Auerbach

Dr. Auerbach was recommended to us by a friend who also takes his kids to Dr. A. I am incredibly thankful for the referral. I love love love this dentist and his staff! I have never seen a group of people able to relate to children the way that they do. They are kind, take their time in explaining everything and are very helpful with hints on how to better my childrens' dental health. I would go to the ends of the earth to see Dr. A & his staff!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

I am very grateful to Dr. Auerbach. He is an excellent and kind physician. He treated our son when I was working to put my husband through medical school. My employer's health insurance did not cover my pregnancy or pediatric care. Our son is now a man, a physics graduate student, and our son's thumb that Dr. Auerbach bandaged with a fracture plays saxophone, clarinet, keyboard, tournament chess, and holds scholarly many books on math, physics, philosophy, and theology. Over the years,I have prayed and thanked God for Dr. Auerbach, who gave his excellent care to us.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

I went to Dr. Auerbach growing up and he was always very helpful and attentive. I was sad to leave him and find a PCP. He was my favorite doctor and I used to love doctor visits because him and his staff were so nice!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

Somewhat rude, unpleasant to my daughter and very dismissive of attachment parenting.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Bryan N. Auerbach's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1972)

Tufts