Ratings for Dr. Janice M. Labranche

Dr. Janice M. Labranche, has been a breath of fresh air from the many doctors that don't listen. She is concerned about the woman as a whole an not just from a gynecology stand point. She talks about your mental and physical wellness. I would recommend her office and herself to any female in need of service.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

No stars should be a choice. Worst doctor I have ever encountered. Left to wait in a hot exam room for over an hour without any explanation. Then the doctor was distant and rude. If you like being seen by an ice queen this is the doctor for you. Beware of frostbite.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Labranche is a awesome doctor she delivered 2 of my children and going on my 3 one. She's very patient, and just love talking to her she's wonderful

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I recommend Dr. LaBranche to everyone i know. Her and her staff our top notch. Love them!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

dr. Janice labranche has been my dr. for almost 9yrs. she is experienced and is very compasinate and professional, I recommend her to any one needing an ob or geonocoligist.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr Labranche is wonderful. She is probably the smartest and most attentive Dr I've ever had. While she is often late, it's because she spends time talking with her patients and answering any and all questions. I had one baby with her so far and she answered every question I had with patience. She is also a very cautious Dr and if she suspects any issues at all, she takes all precautions immediately so not to risk you or the baby. I had a horrible experience with a Dr before her when I found out I was about to have a miscarriage and thrown in a room with no explanation as to what is going on. A nurse came in to take blood and said i can go home with NO more info on what was about to happen to me. I immediately left and found Dr LaBranche who is personable, considerate and very intelligent. And she was attentive to my needs and explained what was happening to me all along the way. If you have the flexibility to wait for your appointments, I highly recommend Dr LaBranche!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

When visiting this office, this was the worst visit I have ever encountered at a doctor's office. Due to my not having insurance at the time of the visit, LeBranche's staff was rude and inconsiderate. When meeting with the doctor she did not present with any personality, and acted if I was an annoyance. When trying to figure out a payment plan, I was told to have my baby at County Hospital because I was not able to pay their fees up front. When requesting to speak with LeBranche I was denied. When my mother called on my behalf to try, the staff had nothing but rude and inconsiderate comments to say about me. LeBranche herself never made an effort to call me to resolve things.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

I am very upset, I went through a very hard pregnancy "high risk" with different diagnosis all the time in ultrasounds and MRIs in hospital bed rest, while she was out of town buying her condo for her retirement, to get transferred (thrown) to another hospital with other Drs to find out I was in a very high extremely risk of dying! With a total different diagnosis, was sent back to her and with other complications, then again thrown to a different Dr for surgery! I mean really, I feel hopeless without answers,confused, And a tremendous disappointment, I just feel my life was is taken for granted......

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

This is my third pregnancy and she has delivered one of my oldest and wiill deliver this one in a week or so. She is very helpful and so is her staff. Would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr Labranche is the best Doc I have seen. Very knowledgable, super nice, and always takes the time to answer your questions, no question is a dumb question.... Office visits and delivery were all great experiences... I am done having kiddos but if I were to have more i would use Dr Labranche!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012