Ratings for Dr. Mary Sarrantonio

Horrible Doctor... Would not recommend her at all... Stay Away! Not Helpful... Not Trustworthy...

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Bad experience with this doctor. Curt, rude, abrupt and unprofessional. One visit was enough for us.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

The initial intake appointment with Dr Mary was complete and though but Dr Mary refused to return phone calls, poor follow through and when my child was in need of professional help, this doctor would not return phone calls, call us in for an appointment or even reply to email pleading for help. This doctor should not be working with sensitive transgender teens!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

I really had a bad experience with this doctor. Very unethical and unprofessional. I had an appointment with this doctor for my daughter. I waited one whole month for her. I went 10 minutes late because of my autistic child, unfortunately he refused to come out of the car, I and my daughter struggled to get him into the place. She not only refused to give us treatment, but also declined to reschedule with us. It was a painful experience.I drove 12 miles with a screaming autistic child with a hope that she will help us,but unfortunately I got a horrible experience.I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Mary (she likes to be called by her first name) is my son's endoc and is the most amazingly caring doctor we have ever had for him. I cannot recommend her highly enough! If you are in need of this type of Dr. run don't walk to her office. The best! Thank you Dr. Mary!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Mary is fantastic! I have never met an endocrinologist as amazing as her! I recommend her to EVERYONE!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Dr. Mary Sarrantonio was my primary Endo MD from a very young age till I was too old to be seen any longer. Very knowledgeable, spend at MINIMUM 1hr with me, every visit. Very caring, and helpful. By far the best doctor I have ever been treated by. I haven't found a new Endo MD, because of lack of trust in anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009