Ratings for Dr. Harvey G. Goodman

Dr. Goodman was great. The EMG test was painless. He explained everything before he did it. I was concerned due to his age he may be up to speed on the latest technology and I'm happy to report he was current with technology. Now for the not so good part he needs better office staff. The staff couldn't fax my test results properly to my Dr. When I asked if they had the correct phone number they assured me they did. Well they didn't and I when I questioned the staff she was very rude. After 3 failed attempts to fax over my results I had to go by the office to pick up the results to hand carry to my Doctor. 3 months later my insurance said I owe the full amount for my test because I didn't have their coverage. Turns out the staff put in the wrong number for my insurance and yes I do have their coverage. Dr. Goodman you're great but your office staff NOT SO great!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

This doctor does EMG testing. He is very, very nice, knowledgeable, and tells you exactly what he is going to do, why and if it will hurt. The pain so was little, it was hardly worth mentioning. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor for EMG testing. Only wish he did other medical things, because he is such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Harvey G. Goodman's Credentials

• Univ Of Manitoba, Fac Of Med, Winnipeg, Man, Canada (Grad. 1962)