Ratings for Dr. Aaron B. Boor

I went to this doctor as he is close to my home but I can say that more than likely, I will be going elsewhere for care. I came to him with symptoms of a thyroid problem and he did little to help me out. He sent away for tests and since the tests that he ran came back normal, he told me that maybe I should visit a "talk-doc". I have never been more insulted in my life and when I did visit a doctor who is actually in touch with the endocrine system and the numbers, she diagnosed me as having Hashimoto's thyroiditis and started me on meds to correct the problem and I have been feeling much better. I will say that his bedside manner is little to be desired and I will be searching for another doctor in the future. Maybe if he spent more than 10 minutes with you, he would understand the scope of a situation and be able to treat more effectively.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I never have to wait when I arrive on time for my appointment. Dr. Boor is very personable and truly listens to his patients. He uses computerized record keeping and responds very quickly regarding Rx refills and questions. He even answers email usually the same day! Great guy - will refer all of my friends and colleagues to him!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Aaron B. Boor's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Peoria, AZ