Ratings for Dr. Barbara M. Faber

Dr. Faber has horrible bedside manner. She told me we were "dealing with 36 year old eggs" while I was under her care. I came to her because I was in a sensitive situation and needed someone positive and she proved not to be that person. After switching clinics and attitudes I am a proud parent!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

All the Doctors in this clinic are TOP NOTCH (especially Dr. Faber) along with the nursing staff. This is one of the hardest things you have to go through as a couple and we found that the entire staff was there with you each step of the way. Also keep in mind this is a journey...and you may not get pregnant on the first try. But they have programs in place to help you with your chances of success. The first Fertility Clinic we visited in Scottsdale we had a HORRIBLE experience. But felt right at home at ARMS. We got to know each doctor there and feel like we were in great hands the entire time. Do keep in mind that many insurance companies don't pay for treatment. So do your research first with your insurance company and find out from ARMS what is covered/not covered before hand. None of this is cheap....but ARMS will help you achieve success in anyway they can. They want you to get pregnant just as much as you do!! Dr. Faber and ARMS are the best in the business!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I am shocked to read the negative reviews of Dr. Faber on this website. I want to start by saying that we went to the seminar held at ARMS by Dr. Moffitt and had very low expectations. We first went to a similar seminar in Scottsdale and were not impressed at all by the doctors and felt that we were just dollars in the bank and "had a number on our heads". When we went to ARMS it was a completely different feeling one of excitement and a true feeling that we were going to be partners in achieving our dream in life that we were unable to achieve the conventional way. Not only did we see Dr. Faber many times but also all of the other doctors at ARMS and also received the best care from them as well. ARMS does not sugarcoat the process (they do a great job of giving statistics of success. Finally understand that it is a risk to do IVF and there are no guarantees and the staff does a tremendous job of telling you that. I wholeheatedly recommend ARMS and Dr. Faber.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Faber is Catholic and has strong views on which fertility procedures she is willing to perform. She also prefers to not see single women (which I am). I was a patient of another doctor at ARMS and received a VERY cool reception every time I had to deal with her. I also ended up having an IUI delayed more than an hour when I was mistakenly scheduled with her and no one else was available to perform the procedure.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

I am not sureabout the other comments but because of her I have both of my children

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

I am very unimpressed with this WHOLE office! You are just a number there! They do NOT care! The reason i couldn't get pregnant I was told because I was too skinny! I was still having normal periods! Come to find out my FSH was too high and therefore I couldnt conceive on my own...even though she said lets do CLOMID! Horrible care and horrible practice!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

After 5 years of trying to conceive, we went to Dr. Faber with high hopes. She was not sympathetic to our situation, not helpful and treated us like just another number. After several failed insemination attempts, we had to push her to give us information on invitro. The few times she performed ultrasounds on me she was very matter of fact and not personable. I was very disappointed. I went to her because I wanted a female doctor but in the end I saw more of the male doctors and ended up preferring them. I would not reccommend Dr. Faber to anyone struggling with fertility.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Barbara M. Faber's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal