Ratings for Dr. Jayantibhai Patel

This doctor was a complete waste of my time. He doesn't listen; he interrupts (he seems incapable let me explain my symptoms fully -- by the fifth or sixth word, he was already interrupting and mis-diagnosing me. He was very dismissive of my case, without ordering a single test or viewing my old MRIs. After I hounded him to order new MRIs, he begrudgingly agreed to do so, while shaking his head "no" and saying "I don't think we'll find anything." I suggested he wait to form an opinion until he had seen the test. that seems pretty basic to me. I won't be going back to this "doctor"s office.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I had poor experiences with Dr. patel and his staff. They seem overworked and aggravated. They appear to want to get as many patients into the office but the quality of service suffers. As far as, Dr. Patel he wasn't very prepared for my appointment. He even told me that he hadn't read my test results prior to my appointment. He had my results for 2 weeks & didn't read them until he pulled them up on his tablet during my appointment. That didn't make me feel very valued as a patient or like he was taking my care seriously. He wasn't very personable or compassionate. I left with more questions than what I had prior to my appointment. He wasn't very patient when I asked more questions or didn't when I didn't understand the information he was providing. He just didn't explain things well. I felt rushed & I waited a really long time. I did like the ease of making appointments & the office was clean. But, I Do not recommend this doctor. Please do your research! Best of luck!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

DOES NOT SPEAK ENGLISH. The office is regularly closzd when they should be open. This is not a good doc. He refused to look at all the info I wrote down on the papers he gave me and wanted me to repeat it all to him. Rude Dude!!! Hard to understand. Did I say rude? Go somewhere else!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Patel has been my mom's neurologist for 2 weeks now after her stroke. I have requested for him to call me over 15 times (I asked the head nurse, and the heart surgeon to have him call me) and he has NEVER called anyone in the family to let us know what the 4 CT scans say. I am very disappointed in his lack of communication and desire to let the family know what is going on. If my mom wasn't switching facilities today I would have changed neurologists.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

On my last appointment, I waited an hour beyond my appt. time in an empty waiting room. My five minute appt. consisted of "how are you" and "do you want to change your medication".

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. Patel was very nice. He asked questions to find out about my specific problem and he listened to the answers. He didn't seem rushed and the his office staff was friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010