Ratings for Dr. Paul Yong

Dr Yongs practice was much better before he joined Imagine health. When you call to ask about a referral, etc, each receptionist has a different answer and then passes you onto someone else. Nobody seems to take any accountability. It's such a shame with Dr Yong being such a thorough doctor that the front end staff have ruined his once great practice.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Been with doctor yong for years. He is the absolute best! He is very caring and does not rush through the appointment

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Unfortunately Dr Yong has moved to a new clinic....

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Yong has been my doctor since I was born. Good doctor. Only problem is, I usually end up waiting a long time to see him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr Yong , Has been our family Dr for over 35Yrs He is patient , kind, knowlegableDr Yong takes care of his patience will listen to youIt will be a sad day if and when Dr Yong goes into retirment He is one of the Best.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Yong since I was born and always found him to be accurate, concise, and follows up on any issue that I have had. He always makes time to fit me in to a busy schedule and ensures to take the necessary time to diagnose things accurately and quickly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Yong has been my doctor for over 35 years. I can't say enough good things about him. In my book he is the best GP around. Very thorough with me and my entire family! I trust no one else but him. I have told him that he is never allowed to retire.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Great doctor! Has been my doctor for 9 years now. He has always been very helpful and clear. Staff has always fit me in day of, if I need to see the doctor immediatly. Wait time use to be an issue bad recently it has been very short.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Great Doctor. I have been his patient since I was born. However, I have been waiting for my celiac test results for over 3 months now....

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Will only deal with one issue at each appointment. My husband is 53 and has been going to this Dr. For 27 yrs and has never had a prostate test. Always wait about 30 mins or more to see Dr.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009